Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme | Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Procedure | Chandranna Pelli kanuka status check | Financial Amount Under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme: Andhra Pradesh government has started Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme which aims to remove caste discrimination in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the brides of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and Handicapped at their inter-caste marriage. Today in this article we will provide you the information about the Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme such as Objective, eligibility criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedures, etc for all types of information related to the AP Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana be with us till the end.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
The Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh Shri. N Chandrababu Naidu launches the Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme. The main motive of this scheme is to encourage the people towards inter-caste marriage and to change the vision of society toward the caste system.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the brides of different caste such as SC/St, BC, and the physically disabled. The financial assistance of Rs 40,000 to Rs 1 lakhs will be provided under this scheme. Kalyana Mitra organization will be responsible for the track application process and Incentive amount payable to brides.
The bride family will get only 20% of the assistance before the marriage and the rest 80% will be given to the beneficiary after the marriage.
|Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To deal with the liquidity crisis due to the COVID 19 pandemic|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
The main objective of starting this scheme is to promote inter-cast marriage by providing financial assistance to the bride and groom. The Andhra Pradesh government wants to change the change vision of society toward inter-cast marriage.
Financial Assistance Provided Under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
For Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Cast: Under this scheme, The Andhra Pradesh government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 40,000 to the Bride and Groom belonging to the Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe.
And if the bride is from SC/ST and the bridegroom is from other than the bride’s caste in this case the government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 75,000.
For Backward Caste: Under this scheme, the government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to the Bride and Groom belonging to the backward caste.
And if the bride is from backward Caste and the bridegroom is from other than the bride’s caste, in this case, the government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 75,000.
For Physically Challenged: Under this scheme, The Andhra Pradesh government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 1,00,000 to the Bride and Groom if either of them is physically challenged.
To apply for the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The girl must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The bride should belong to SC/ST or Backward class.
- At the time of marriage, the age of the bride should be 18 years and above.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years and above at the time of marriage.
- BPL category girl should be married on or after 01.01.2018
- The bride’s parents should have a below poverty category certificate or white ration card.
- Divorce women cannot avail of the benefits of this scheme.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card or BPL card
- Income certificate of both families
- Wedding invitation card
- Copy Of front page of passbook.
- The SSC certificate specifies the date of birth of the bride and groom.
- Passport size photo
How To Apply For The Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
To apply for the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, to avail of the benefits of this scheme applicants have to register 15 days before their marriage.
- Applicants can register only in Meeseva centers or Samakhya Office.
- After registration applicants have to visit the official website of the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka.
- Then on the home page of the website, you have to click on Log_In.
- Now you can log in as Groom or as Bride, select any one option.
- Enter your aadhar card number and click on Send OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent on your mobile number, which is linked with your aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP in the given form.
- Now the application form will be open on your screen.
- Then fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Then verify the details and click on Sumit.
- After submission of the application, you will get a reference number to save it for future use.
- Applicants can apply for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana through the offline procedure, they have to visit your nearest Meeseva center.
- Take the application form from the center.
- Then fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Now attach all the documents with the application form and submit them to the Meeseva Center.
- Tribal residents of the state can apply through your nearest Mandal Samakhya Office for registration.
How To Download Chandranna Pelli Kanuka App
Andhra Pradesh government has launched a Chandranna Pelli Kanuka App to download the app follow the given procedure:
- First, you have to open the google play store on your mobile.
- Now search the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka app in the search box and click on Search.
- Now the list of the app will appear on your screen.
- Now you can install and use the app.
What is Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
Who are eligible for this scheme?
The bride’s age should be 18 years and the groom’s age should be 21 years.
The beneficiary must belong to SC, ST, BC.
How much financial assistance will be provided under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana?
How To Apply For Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana?
Tribal residents of the state can apply through your nearest Mandal Samakhya Office.