Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 Application | Swarna Yojana Assam Registration Form | Arundhati Swarna Scheme Online Apply | Assam Arundhati Swarna Scheme Status | arundhati.nic.in| Assam Bride Gold Scheme
India is a country with a large population. About 50% of marriages in the country are not officially registered. Therefore, Arundhati Gold Scheme has been launched by the Government of Assam to promote marriage registration in the state. Through which the government is encouraging women to register their marriages under the Special Marriage Act. Today, through this article, we are providing you information about the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
The Arundhati Gold Scheme (Assam Bride Gold Scheme) has been announced by the Government of Assam in the state. Through which the government is providing incentives for the registration of marriages in the state. Every year the government encourages newly married brides of the state to register for marriage.
Under this scheme, 10 grams of gold is provided as an incentive by the government to the beneficiary. But it was decided by the government that instead of direct gold, 40000 should be provided in the bank account of all the beneficiaries. So that the new bride and groom can buy gold or jewelry as per their wish. The main objective of this scheme is to promote marriage registration in the state, as well as to prevent child marriage in the state.
|Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Highlights
|Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
|To increase the percentage of registered marriages
|Revenue and Disaster Management Department
|Newlyweds Of Assam
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
For the application of Arundhati Gold Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory to be a permanent and legal resident of the state of Assam.
- Only newlyweds can apply for the benefit of the scheme.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years and that of the boy should be 21 years.
- Newly married people are required to study till 10th standard.
- Marriage is to be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only on the first marriage of the girl.
- The applicant girl should apply for the benefit under Arundhati Gold Scheme on the same day that she applies for marriage registration.
- Both the bride and the groom must have passed at least HSLC or equivalent Except Tea Tribe including Adivasi communities of the State.
- No minimum educational qualification is required in case of Tea Tribe including Adivasi communities for next five years, as most of the Tea Gardens in the State of Assam do not have High School facility
Documents Required For Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
The following necessary documents have to be attached to the application form for the application of Assam Swarna Yojana.
Documents required to ascertain the eligibility criteria of the Applicant girl :
1. Document for proof of age
- Other than Tea Tribe and Adivasi Communities – HSLC/CBSE or equivalent pass certificate as proof of age whereby the bride should have attained the legal age of 18 years and the groom shall have attained the age of 21 years respectively.
- Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities – Birth Certificate of both bride and groom issued by notified authority or any academic certificate as proof of age or certificate through medical examination only from competent authority as a proof of age to ascertain the bride and groom have attained age of 18 years and 21 years at time of registration of marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954
2. The attested copy of Certificate of Marriage, issued by the Marriage Officer, in the form specified in the fourth schedule of Special Marriage (Assam) Act, 1954.
3. The income certificate of parents of the applicant issued by the Circle Officer of the area in which she resided permanently with her parents.
4. Bank Account details of the beneficiary/ copy of Bank passbook of the beneficiary.
5. A certificate issued by the Gaonburah/Mouzadar of the village in which the girl resided with her parents before marriage stating that this is the first marriage of the applicant girl.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- 10th-grade certificate.
- Bank account statement.
Arundhati Swarna Scheme Application Process
To apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme, you have to complete the following application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- On the home page, you click the “Citizen” option in the menu bar.
- Now you will get a list. In which you have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Now you have to select the language in the language option.
- Now you will get a form in which you will have to fill in all the types of information asked.
- Now fill in the captcha code and take a printout of the application form. After that click on the “Submit” option and submit the application form.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Offline Application Process
The applicant shall apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme on the day of applying for the registration of Marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Filled up physical application form shall be submitted by the applicant along with the Marriage application in the office of the Marriage officer where the registration of marriage is applied for.
- The applicant girl shall also submit online form for claiming the benefit under Arundhati Gold scheme. The online application form would be available at the link “revenueassam.nic.in”.
- After competing the form the applicant has to submit the same both online by pressing submit button at the end of the form and also take a print out of the form.
- The applicant must take the printout of the form before submission, sign the declaration part of the printed form and submit the same physically along with a copy of all documents listed at Point D above, in the office of the concerned Marriage Registration Officer. The list of Sub Register offices where the application form under Arundhati Gold Scheme and its enclosures can be submitted is given in Point F of the guidelines.
- The applicant shall receive a receipt on submission of her application and required enclosures from the office of Marriage Registering Officer where the form has been submitted.
- The information of acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the applicant by SMS and email (on the Mobile No/ email id given in the online application form).
- If the application is accepted, the amount as eligible under the scheme shall be transferred to the Bank account of the applicant by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) mode. The Bank A/c No shall be the same as per details given in online form where Bank A/c No. with IFSC code has been given.
The process to track application status 2023
- You have to go to the official website of the Revenue and Disaster Management Department
- you will find the “citizen” option in the menu bar from the home page.
- you have to select the “track status” option and click on it and a drop-down list will appear.
- Now you have to fill in your application number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the status of your application.
Procedure To Re-fix the Date Of Document Verification
Follow the following procedure to reschedule the date of document verification.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management to retrieve the date of document verification.
- On the home page, you click on the “Citizen” option in the menu bar, now you will get a drop-down list. In which you have to click on the option “Refix Document Verification Date“
- Now you have to fill in your application number, mobile number, and captcha, after that you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the option to set the date again.
Important FAQs related to Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
What is Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme?
What are the eligibility criteria required for Arundhati Gold Scheme?
It is mandatory to be a permanent and legal resident of the state of Assam.
Only newlyweds can apply for the benefit of the scheme.
The age of the girl should be 18 years and that of the boy should be 21 years.
Newly married people are required to study till the 10th standard.
Marriage is to be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954.
The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
The benefit of this scheme will be provided only on the first marriage of the girl.
What are the documents required to apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme?
Bank account statement.