APTIDCO Housing Scheme 2023: Owning a home is everyone’s dream, but unfortunately, it remains out of reach for many due to financial constraints. To address this, the Andhra Pradesh government initiated the APTIDCO Housing Scheme, aiming to turn that dream into a reality for those with limited means.
In this article, we will discuss about APTIDCO Housing Scheme its objectives, eligibility, documents, application process and more. So read the article till the end.
APTIDCO Housing Scheme 2023
The APTIDCO Housing Scheme, initiated by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, It was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Township and Infrastructure Development Corporation (APTIDCO). The aim of this scheme is to build and provide more than 28 lakh homes to the residents of Andhra Pradesh by the end of 2023.
This scheme creates a significant impact on reducing homelessness and improving living standards. Under this scheme, an applicant who comes under the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low-Income Categories (LIC) is eligible to apply. This scheme is only for the native residents of AP.
Under this scheme, 2 types of houses are available in various sizes, including 300 square feet, 365 square feet, and 430 square feet, making homeownership accessible and tailored to different needs and preferences.
|About||APTIDCO Housing Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh Township and Infrastructure Development Corporation (APTIDCO)|
Objectives of the APTIDCO Housing Scheme
The objectives of the Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme are:
- To provide affordable housing to all the residents of Andhra Pradesh, especially those belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low-Income Categories (LIC).
- To improve the living standards of the residents by providing them with quality, safe, and secure housing.
To apply for the APTIDCO Housing Scheme must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicants who come under the Low-Income Category must be between Rs.25,000 and Rs.50,000.
- Per month income of the Applicants from the EWS category should be Rs. 25,000.
The list of important documents necessary for the Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme are:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Income Certificate/Salary Slips/Salary Certificate
- Bank Passbook with details like bank account number, branch name and IFSC Code
How to apply for an APTIDCO Housing Scheme?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Housing Scheme i.e.aptidco.com.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Portal Login.
- Now login into the portal.
- If you are new then register yourself into the portal first.
- After login, your dashboard will be open on your screen.
- Now click on the Apply Here link.
- The housing scheme application form will be open on your screen.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form like identity, Aadhaar card number, gender, date of birth, and bank account details.
- Upload the necessary documents, photos and digital signatures.
- Now you have to pay an application fee, complete it and click on submit.
How to Check APTIDCO Housing Scheme Beneficiaries List
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Housing Scheme
- On the homepage, you have to click on the APTIDCO Beneficiary list.
- Now the beneficiary list will be open on your screen.
- You can download the beneficiary list as per your area.
Read More Articles On Our Website
- AP E Challan: Steps To Pay Andhra Pradesh E Challan Online, Check Status
- TAFCOP Portal 2023: Instantly Check Your Active SIM Status Online
- Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023: Apply Online, Selection Procedure
- AP Property Registration 2023: deed details for land
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the Central Government and State Government scheme