Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme | Vidya Deevena Scheme Andhra Pradesh Application Form | Andhra Pradesh Vidya Deevena Scheme Status
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial assistance to the economically weaker students of the state. So that there is no loss in their education due to financial constraints. For this reason, the state government has launched the Jagannath Vidya Diwan scheme for the economically weaker students of the state. Through this article, we are providing you information about the Jagannath Vidya Diwan scheme. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
A scholarship scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for the poor and economically weaker students of the state. Through which financial aid is provided to poor students for higher education to the students of the state. The government has started the Jagannath Vidya Deewana scheme for those students. The Jagannath Vidya Deewana scheme was announced on 28 April 2020 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, about 14 lakh students of the state will be provided financial assistance for higher education.
A financial budget of Rs 1880 crore has been kept for this scheme by the government. The amount provided under this scheme is provided directly into the bank account of the applicant’s mother.
|Vidya Deevena Scheme Highlight|
|Article||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Through this scheme, poor students of the state will not have to face an economic crisis to get higher education. Now they can get higher education easily. Through this scheme, students studying will be given the benefit of tuition fees, mess charges, hostel fee exemption. And financial incentives will also be provided every year to the beneficiaries. The main objective of this scheme is to provide encouragement of higher education to the youth. And the benefit of this scheme is to provide financially weaker students.
Through the Jagannath Vidya Deewana scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government provides Rs 20000 for degree or engineering courses and Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students, Rs 10,000 for ITI students and Rs 20,000 for undergraduate degrees and other courses. Also, students studying in Welfare hostels are also exempted from the charge of mess.
List of courses covered under Jagannath Vidya Deewana
Financial support is provided for the following courses under Jagannath Vidya Deewana.
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
For the application of Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be less than 2.5 rupees.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant should have BPL card.
- Applicant must have 10 acres of arable land and 25 acres or less of agricultural land.
- The applicant should not have a four-wheeler.
The documents required for the application of Jagannath Vidya Deewana scheme have to be attached with the application form.
- Aadhar card.
- College admission certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Admission fee receipt.
- Income certificate.
- BPL or EWS certificates.
- Parents’ occupational certificate.
- Non-tax payer declaration.
- Bank account details.
The following application process has to be completed for the application of Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Navsacam portal related to the scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the download option. After that you have to go to JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma and click.
- Now you have to download the application form.
- After correctly filling all the types of information in the application form and attaching all the necessary documents, submit them to the concerned office.
You can also easily download the application form from the link given below.
Note: For information about any other type of scheme related to the Government of Andhra Pradesh, please contact our website yojanasarkari.in.