Amrit brikshya andolan login:- Assam’s Chief Minister Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma announced that on September 17, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., 1 crore seedlings will be planted across the state. Self-help groups, ASHA, Educational Institutions, Village Defence Party, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers, and Individuals will plant these seedlings, known as Commercial Trees. To learn more about amrit brikha andolan registration online, including its highlights, objectives, features and benefits, plants that will receive financing, beneficiary list, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedures, amrit brikshya andolan certificate download, and much more read this article till the end.
amrit brikshya andolan login 2024
Assam’s chief minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, has inaugurated the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana to green the state while also providing financial assistance to its citizens. This program will encourage citizens around the state to plant trees. The entire state will take part in this program. According to this program, state residents would receive Rs 100 for each plant at the time of planting, and if the plants survive three years, the state government will give the recipients Rs 200 per plant.
On September 17, in under two hours, 1 crore saplings will be planted around the state as part of the অমৃত বৃক্ষ্য আন্দোলন Yojana. Assam will fulfill its aim and become the country’s first state. The Wave Portal(aba. assam.gov.in) will provide an online registration form for state citizens to access this program.
|Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
|CM Himanta Biswa Sharma
|Residents of the state
|Assistance with funding for the care and planting of seedlings
Making Assam greener than it is currently is one of the Amrit Brikshya Andolan’s primary aims. Assamese citizens can get 300 INR per plant through this event. One of the most significant advantages of this Andolan is that obtaining a commercial plant from the government is free since they successfully organize the state’s plantation distribution system.
Features & Benefits
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan features and benefits are as follows:
- On September 17, Assam will shatter the record by planting 1 billion seedlings in only two hours.
- The state government has provided all of the plants that are at no cost.
- When you purchase seedlings for each plant, the Assam State Government will reimburse you with 100 INR.
- After that, the state government paid 200 INR for each plant that lived for three years.
- This Amrit Vriksh Andolan allows you to register online without visiting any government offices.
- This drive will help Assam become a more ecologically friendly state.
- The Assam State Government has established both the ADA Web Portal and the Amrit Brikshya Andolan mobile application, which allow for self-registration.
Plants that will receive funding for planting
The state government provides financial assistance to citizens who wish to plant and care for saplings. The following plants will receive this financial help for planting:
- Ghora Neem
Assam অমৃত বৃক্ষ্য আন্দোলন beneficiary list is as follows:
- Any Individuals
- Any Institutions
- SHGs Members
- Anganwadi Workers
- ASHA Workers
- Tea Garden Workers
- Village Defence Party
- The candidate should reside in Assam state.
- Everyone who resides in the state will be able to benefit from the program.
- The applicant must upload geotagged photos to receive financial benefits.
- The benefits of this campaign will only be available to the stated beneficiaries.
- The applicant’s bank account must be linked to Aadhaar.
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID Card
- Registered Mobile Number
- Bank Details
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration Process
To Register for Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan, follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan i.e., aba.assam.gov.in.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Registration button.
- A category list will open.
- Now, select your category from the list.
- After that, the registration form will open.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Age, Gender, Place, Address, etc.
- Then, upload a single photo ID proof.
- After that, provide your bank account details.
- Now, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the required space and then the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
How to Upload Photo
- First, go to the official website.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, go to the Plantation Upload link or the Take Pledge option.
- A new page will open.
- Here, Upload the photo taken while planting the tree.
In this article, we have given all the important details regarding this scheme. Still, if you are facing any problems or you want to know any other details then, feel free to contact the below-given details:
- Helpline Number: 0361-2724222
- Email Id: [email protected]