One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme 2021 | One Time Grant For Media Assam Personality Scheme registration | मीडिया व्यक्तित्व योजना के लिए एक समय अनुदान
One Time grant For a Media personality scheme was launched by the Government of Assam. This scheme for the journalist of Assam. So today in this article we will provide all the important details about the One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required, implementation, and application procedure so be with us till the end.
One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme 2021
Assam Government has started a new scheme that is One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme to support and encourage media people to be excellent in their field and to maintain the dignity of media personalities. In this scheme, the benefit will be granted to the media person who has done excellent in their field for a long time, So that they can engage in their diverse performances in a more productive and efficient manner. Under this scheme every year 20 media personalities will get the benefit of Rs 50,000. Applicant should be 40 years and above and should have a work experience of 15 years to avail the benefit of this scheme.
|One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme Highlights|
|About||One Time Grant For Media Personality|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Department||Information and Public Relations Department|
|Beneficiary||Journalist Of Assam|
|Objective||Providing 50000 rupees|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Benefits of this scheme
- To maintain the pride and dignity of media people.
- To inspire media person to do excellence and dominate in the field of journalism.
- Each year 20 media personalities will get the assistance of Rs 50,000 who are doing excellent in their field for a long time
To apply for this scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must be an accredited/recognized journalist of Assam.
- Applicant must be above 40 years of age and have experience of 15 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs5 lakhs.
- Applicants should not be associated with any political party.
- Applicant should not be guilty of any criminal offense.
- The applicant should not accuse the Press Council of India of misconduct or violation of the ethics of journalism.
Not Eligible Candidate
- A permanent / temporary / contractual employee of any Government / Semi Government /Autonomous Body / Board / Corporation / Council, etc., is not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- If Applicant is associated with any political party then they are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- If an applicant gets the benefit of this scheme, then he/she will not be eligible to apply again
for this assistance.
- Journalist pension holders are not eligible.
- A brief Curriculum Vitae of an applicant.
- Education Certificate.
- Employment history.
- Self-attested certificates in support of educational and professional qualifications.
- Passport size photo.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card issued by the Media House and DIPR, Assam.
- In print and electronic media, the reporter / journalists should provide 3 copies of the Research-based news / reporting / features / video / documentary. They should have a minimum of 3 nos. ‘Success stories of government schemes’ published/broadcast in their respective media outlets during the last 12 months. All samples must be submitted with two sets of applications along with two copies.
- In the photo and electronic media, photojournalists/video journalists are required to submit a minimum of 3 nos. photographs or videos of accurate or comprehensive presentation/coverage of certain topics/events/events during the last 12 months that are effective and profitable for people in terms of development, unity, and integrity. All samples must be submitted with two sets of applications along with two copies.
- For freelancers, applicants have to submit some kind of document like their article/news, etc as proof.
If you also want to apply for a One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme, then you have to follow the following procedure.
First of all, you have to download the application form, from the link given below. After that, fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned Information and Public Relations Department, and after that application form will be put up before the Selection Committee. The high-level Selection Committee consisting of prominent journalists, and senior Government officials will review the application and select Journalists from the pool of applicants.
The selected applicant will be notified soon after selection., the selected applicant has to submit a copy of the pan card and a canceled cheque of a Bank account in his/her name.
- Selection Committee has the right to accept and reject any application without giving any reason.
- The Selection Committee has full right to not award any assistance if the applications do not meet the basic minimum standards in a particular year.
You can download the One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme Application Form from the link given below.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on yojanasaraki.in Thank you.