Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana | CM Farm Tool Scheme | Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Procedure | Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Form |
In the Financial Year of 2018-1019, the government of Assam started Mukyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yoajan with the objective of promoting agricultural mechanization for the farming of various crops. This scheme is for the small and marginal farmers of Assam. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
On 11 February 2019, Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana is launched by the government of Assam. It is an SOPD( State Owner Priority Development) scheme for the farmers of Assam. The main objective of introducing the CM Farm Tool Scheme or Mukhyamantri Krish Sa Sajuli Yojana for the farmers is their overall development by implementing several farm mechanization schemes. The government is going to motivate the farmers to buy scientific agricultural equipment which will increase their production and productivity.
Small and marginal Assam whose age is 21 years or more is eligible to get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, the government of Assam will provide assistance of Rs 5000 directly into the beneficiary bank account for the procurement of farm tools.
|About||Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Assam|
|Started On||11 February 2019|
|Concerned Department||Department Of Agriculture & Horticulture, Govt Of Assam|
|Objective||To Promote Farm Mechanization & Double Farmers’ Income|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of The Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
The objectives of the Assam CM Farm Tool Scheme are:
- To promote agricultural mechanization for the farming of various crops.
- To increase the production and productivity of various crops through agricultural mechanization.
- To increase the profitability of farmers and double their income.
- To develop scientific farming practices by encouraging farmers to get scientific agricultural equipment.
Key Points & Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- The government of Assam has started Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana.
- Under this scheme, to increase the production and productivity of various crops modern farm mechanization will be promoted among the farmers.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the aim is to double the income of the farmers.
- The farmers will become self-dependent.
- Using farm mechanization will make farming at large are more easy and fast.
- Under this scheme, the assistance of rs 5000 will be provided to procure tools.
- Around 5 lakhs beneficiaries will get the benefits from this scheme.
- The selection of beneficiaries will be done by a district-level committee
- The assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account, so to get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
Selection Procedure Of Beneficiaries Under Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- Department of Agriculture will publish advertisements through print and electronic media. Then the interested applicant can apply online at the official website.
- Then the application will be collected by the AEAs.
- Beneficiaries will be selected by GP/VDP wise.
- Then Goan Panchyat will make a list of the beneficiaries and compile it by the concerned ADOs and then the beneficiary list will be represented before the district-level committee after scrutiny.
- Then the beneficiary list from AEAs/ADOs will be approved by the DLC.
- As per the state reservation act, 7% will be reserved for Sc, 10% for ST(P), and 5% for ST(H).
- Atlast approved beneficiary list will be sent to the director of agriculture with the bank account and contact details.
Implementation Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- The director of agriculture is responsible for the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana.
- This assistance will be approved and released to the Director of Agriculture upon submission of the demand letter.
- The director of agriculture will be responsible to take steps to coordinate the preparation of the list of beneficiaries.
- The Assistance amount of the scheme will be kept in a separate account.
- The assistance amount will be operated on a Direct Benefit Transfer mode. Fund will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
- Once the list of all approved beneficiaries is received, then the Director will be responsible for making arrangements to send the request to ASFAC for the transfer of the amount to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Now the assistance will be transferred into a beneficiary bank account.
- On a single installment, Financial assistance of Rs 5000 per beneficiary will be provided.
- Beneficiaries have to provide an undertaking in which they declare that the fund will be used only for the purchase of agricultural equipment.
- If the fund is used for any other purpose then appropriate legal action will be taken against the farmer.
- It is the responsibility of the District Agriculture Officer to ensure that the financial assistance given to the farmers is spent only on the purchase of agricultural equipment.
The eligibility criteria for Assam CM Farm Tool Scheme are as follows:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Assam.
- Only small and marginal farmers of Assam are eligible for the Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana.
- The beneficiary should be more than 21 yrs old.
- The beneficiary should be involved in farming for at least three consecutive years.
- All Kisan Credit Card( KCC) holders are eligible.
- The applicant Beneficiary should have a bank account.
- Only one farmer per family will be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- Tenant farmers and sharecroppers can also be considered subject to a minimum area of cultivation, such as 1 acre.
Documents Required For Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
The following documents are needed to apply for Assam CM Farm Tool Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Govt of Assam.
- Now you have to download the application form.
- You can download the application form in Assamese as well as English.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form such as:
- Family Detail
- Land Details
- Residence Details
- Bank Account Detail
- After filling in all the details attach the mentioned documents with the application form.
- After that, submit the application form to the nearest agriculture Department.
- By following the above procedures you can easily apply for the Mukhyamntri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.