Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme Registration | Dr.Muthulakshmi Maternity Benefit Scheme | Tamil Nadu Amma Maternity Nutrition Scheme
Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme – This scheme has been launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Through this scheme, the government is providing nutritional kits to pregnant women of the state. So that the financially weak women of the state do not lack nutrition at the time of getting pregnant. Today through this article we are providing you information about Amma Maternity Nutrition Scheme. stayed with us till the end for all information related to the Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme.
|Dr.Muthulakshmi Maternity Benefit Scheme Highlight|
|Article||Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme|
|Objective||Providing nutritional kits to pregnant women|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide nutritional kits and financial assistance to pregnant women of the state for their health care. Through this scheme, the government provides Rs 18000 as financial assistance, Nutrition kits provided through the Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme will be given to pregnant women in two phases. In the first phase, pregnant women of the 12th week will be provided. And in the second phase, a nutrition kit will be provided in the 16th and 20th week of pregnancy
|Health Mix Powder for Pregnant Mothers||1 kg|
|IFA Syrup||3 Nos|
|Protein biscuits||500 gms|
Eligibility Criteria For Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme
To apply for Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- This plan is only for pregnant women
- Permanent resident women of the state are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Applicant pregnant woman should be over 19 years of age.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given for the application only 2 times.
- For the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the pregnant woman to get herself registered through VHN / UHN.
- A pregnant woman must register herself before 12 weeks of pregnancy.
To apply for Dr.Muthulakshmi Maternity Benefit Scheme, you have to attach the following required documents to the application form.
- Pan Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Residence certificate
- Details of the pregnancies of the women of the hospital concerned.
|I Installment||Antenatal registration on or before 12 weeks||Rs.2,000/-|
|Kind benefit||Completion of the third month (Kind benefit)||Rs.2,000/-|
|II Installment||After 4 months||Rs.2,000/-|
|Kind benefit||Second Nutrition Kit (Kind benefit)||Rs.2,000/-|
|III Installment||After delivery||Rs.4,000/-|
|IV Installment||After completion of all 3rd doses of OPV/Rota/Pentavalent and 2 doses of IPV.||Rs.4,000/-|
|V Installment||After completion of Measles-Rubella vaccination between 9th and 12th month of their infants.||Rs. 2,000/-|
Benefits of Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme
Following are the benefits provided to the pregnant women of the state through the Tamil Nadu Amma Maternity Nutrition Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the government provides a nutrition kit of Rs 4000 to pregnant women.
- It provides financial assistance of Rs 18000 for the health care of the women of the state.
- A budget of Rs 1,001.33 crore has been set by the state government under this scheme.
- Financial assistance to poor pregnant mothers
To apply for the benefit of the Amma Maternity Nutrition Kit Scheme, you have to go to your nearest revenue office. After filling all the information in the application form correctly and attaching all the necessary documents with the application form, submit it to the concerned office.
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.