Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 | Application Process
A voter ID card is proof of the identity of every person. Uttar Pradesh Voter List for the year 2021 has been launched by the election commission. The people of the state can view the Voter List online. Citizens of the state, who have recently applied online for getting their Voter Id, can check their and their family names in this Voter list. People whose name will be included in this voter list, they can give their vote in future elections.
Today in this article, we are going to discuss everything about the Uttar Pradesh Voter List. Residents of Uttar Pradesh state can check their electoral roll with photos in a PDF format. We’ll also share important highlights, the application process, benefits, Voter Id Card Importance, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to see their name in this Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021, can go online to their official website through their mobiles. This will help them in saving their time. Voting is our constitutional right. The Voter Id Card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to people who have reached the age of 18. The electoral roll is a list or compilation of all eligible citizens who are entitled to cast their votes in an election.
The electoral rolls are prepared Assembly Constituency-wise. Electoral rolls are the end results of a process of voter registration. The list is usually broken down by electoral districts and is primarily prepared to assist election officials at polling places. The Election Commission of India has decided to generally have a maximum of 1200 electors per booth. The polling booths are so set up that no voter should ordinarily travel more than 2 km to reach the polling booth.
|Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefit||Will be able to check voter list online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 New Update
The revision of the voter list has started in Uttar Pradesh. The application in Uttar Pradesh Rural Voter Voter List will run from October 1 to November 5 on the official website and from November 6 to November 12, online applications received on the State Election Commission official website will be screened door-to-door.
All new voters will be added to the reconstruction of this voter list and those voters who have died or are duplicate voters will be removed. Along with this, it will also be ensured that the partial department of which gram panchayat has joined other gram panchayats or civic bodies. In this situation, the gram panchayat voter list will be updated. This entire process will run from October 1 to December 29. In such a situation, it is believed that the Gram Panchayat elections may be held next year.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 are as follows:-
- The main objective is to provide a voter list online.
- Due to the Uttar Pradesh voter list being online, people will not have to visit the government offices to see their name on the voter list, which will save both their time and money.
Benefits availed under Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 are as follows:-
- The voter ID card also sometimes acts as an identification document for the citizens of India.
- If you have a voter ID card and your name has appeared on the Uttar Pradesh voter list 2021 then you have the right to vote for your desire party or candidate.
- If you vote for your desired candidate then the candidate has the ability to win the elections basically you have the ability to choose your respective leader and frame the future of the country.
- The applicants who have applied recently for a Voter Id Card can their names in the beneficiary list by sitting at their home. This will help them to save their time.
In order to check your name on the Uttar Pradesh Voter List, 2021 follow the following steps:-
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer.
- Then a homepage opens in front of you on which you will see the option of Search Your Name Electrol Roll, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the form will open in front of you, you will see some options above this form, search by description, search by ID number. Search by / Search by EPIC No. You have to choose one of them.
On choosing the first option, you have to fill in your name, father/husband name, age, date of birth, state, district assembly / Lok Sabha, and constituency.
- In a second way (Search by ID / Search by EPIC No), you have to enter the state and captcha code.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the search button. After this, the complete details of the UP voter list will be revealed in front of you.
- On this page, click on the View Details in front of the information you need. After this, you will get complete information about the voter list and you can search your name.
|District election officers||Click here|
|Electoral registration officers||Click here|
|Assistant district election officers||Click here|
- Helpline Number:- 18001801950
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you