Amma Two Wheeler Scheme | Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | Amma Scooter Scheme Registration Form | Amma Scooter Scheme Yojana Online
The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme for the women of the state. Through this, the government is trying to improve the condition of women in the state. Through this article, we are providing you with information about the Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. Stay connected with us till the end for all information related to the plan.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme to bring changes in the standard of living of the women of the state. Through this scheme, the government wants to empower the women of the state. Under this scheme, working women in the state can get benefits. Entrepreneurial women of the state working for any kind of employment can get benefits through this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide assistance to empower the women of the state economically and socially. Through this scheme, retro-fitted three-wheel scooters will be provided for the physically challenged women of the state.
|Article||Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Department||Corporation for Development of Women|
|Objective||To provide vehicles to women|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Tamil Nadu state (women)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The Tamil Nadu government will provide benefits to 1 lakh working women of the state every year through this scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide a 50% grant or Rs 25000 on the purchase of two-wheelers to the entrepreneurs and working women of the state. The women of the state will be greatly benefited from this scheme. She can easily go anywhere for any work related to her employment. The benefits of this scheme will enable women of the state to become independent and self-reliant.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled for the application of the two-wheeler scheme.
- Applicant women should be between 18 and 45 years of age for the benefit of the scheme.
- The applicant woman should be engaged individually or collectively for any employment-related work.
- The woman should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant must have a valid driving license.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 250000 Rs.
- It is mandatory for a woman to appear in the 8th-grade examination, whether she has passed or failed.
Reservation Quota for Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-abled||4 % ( Across All Categories)|
Documents Required for Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme
To apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, you will have to attach the following required documents along with the application form.
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Income certificate
- 8th class transfer certificate
- Vehicle Quotation / Pro-Forma Challan
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for the Amma Scooter Scheme?
To apply for This Scheme, you have to complete the following application process.
- To apply for the Amma Scooty Scheme, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme and download the application form.
- After that, all the necessary documents should be attached to the application form and submitted to the concerned office.
- You can easily download the application PDF from the link given below.
Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme Helpline Number
NOTE- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.