Rajasthan Property Registration | Stamp Duty | Encumbrance Certificate | Application Forms
The department that is responsible for Rajasthan property registration in the state of Rajasthan is the Department of Registration and Stamps. Department of Registration and Stamps looks after the services that are related to property like registration of documents and issue of encumbrance certificate. The Inspector-General of Registration, Government of Rajasthan manages the registration or property transfer in Rajasthan.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about Rajasthan Property Registration like its objectives, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria, stamp duty, encumbrance certificate, the application process, important highlights, etc. So to know more about Rajasthan Property Registration stay connected with us.
Rajasthan Property Registration 2023
Property Registration in India is governed by the Registration Act of 1908. In Rajasthan Registration Act 1955, governs the property registration process in Rajasthan. Registering your immovable property should be the top priority when you buy a house, shop, or land as it provides your legitimacy to carry out any transaction. A person is considered the legal owner of a property only after he gets the property registered in his name. The Department of Registration and Stamps is liable for property registration in the State of Rajasthan.
Registration fees and stamp duty are not the same in all states of India so it’ll vary from state to state. The stamp duty is established on the agreement value or the market value and may vary from property to property and place to place. EC fees, Document Preparation charges are other charges incurred.
|Rajasthan Property Registration Highlights
|Rajasthan Property Registration
|Department of Registration and Stamps
|Property Registration will be done
|Residents of the state
Rajasthan Registration Act, 1955
- Under the Rajasthan Registration Act, 1955 documents relating to transactions of immovable properties are required to be registered.
Section 17 of the Rajasthan Registration Act
- Under Section 17 of the Rajasthan Registration Act, compulsory registration is provided such as Instruments of the gift of immovable property, lease of immovable property for any term exceeding one year, and Instruments which create or relinquish any right and immovable property of a value of more than Rs.100.
Section 18 of the Registration Act
Optional registration is provided under Section 18 of the Registration Act:
- Lease of immovable property for any term not exceeding one year.
- Instruments other than wills that purport or operate to create, declare, assign, limit or extinguish any right, title, or interest to movable property.
Click Here:- Registration Registration Rules 1955
Rajasthan Property Registration Objectives
The main objectives of Rajasthan Property Registration are as follows:-
- Rajasthan Property Registration serves for the proper recording of documents which provides more authenticity.
- The basic purpose of registration is to record the ownership of the property.
- To ensure prevention of fraud, conservation of evidence, transfer of title to the owner.
- By registering property, the document will maintain an up-to-date public record.
- The document registration will be a permanent public record once it’s registered with the concerned office.
- Registration public records can be inspected by anyone.
Rajasthan Property Registration Benefits
The benefits availed under Rajasthan Property Registration are as follows:-
- Registration of property helps for the proper recording of documents which provides more authenticity.
- By registering property, the document will maintain an up-to-date public record.
- To ensure the prevention of fraud, conservation of evidence, the transfer of title to the owner.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Property Registration
Applicant needs to have following documents to register themselves on Rajasthan Property Registration:-
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Ownership (Certified Copy Of Original Old Sale Deed, Assessment Of MC or Mutation)
- Release Deed for identification of the ancestral property
- Lease deed for any term exceeding one year
- Form 60
- Chain document
- Map Plan and description of immovable property
- ID Proof of two witness parties
- NOC – if needed
- Verification of GPA from where the property has been registered in case property has been registered out of state
- Photograph of the applicant
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria to register themselves on Rajasthan Property Registration:-
- Those who have landed in their names.
- Those who are legal heirs of the deceased landowner.
- Authorized signatory/ power of attorney.
- The registration is valid till the land is sold to someone.
The stamp duty is the percentage of transaction value levied by the state government, on every registered scale.
An encumbrance certificate is a certificate that is important while applying for a mortgage loan, selling land, and joint development, etc. The certificate certifies that the land does not have any legal dues. Offline process timing will be provided by the authorities, usually, it takes 15 to 20 days. The online process can be completed in two days.
Encumbrance Certificate Benefits
Benefits availed from the encumbrance certificate are as follows:-
- Encumbrance certificated plays an important role in applying for a home loan from the banks.
- The Encumbrance Certificate is mandatory when one wants to buy or sell a property.
- It also acts as evidence that the property is free from legal liabilities.
- The encumbrance certificate ensures to know about the past transactions of property at the time of purchase of the property.
Documents Required for Encumbrance Certificate
Applicants need to have the following documents to obtain their encumbrance certificate:-
- Application form
- Aadhar card
- Address proof of applicant (attested copy)
- Property address. survey number, document/ Patta number
- Period for which the EC is required
- Applicable fees
- Copy of sale deed of the said property. (anyone deed for the land and not necessary to present the last or latest one)
- The purpose for which the EC is applied.
- Copy of Power of Attorney, in case of application, is made by the attorney holder
- Property card if available
How to get your Encumbrance Certificate?
Follow the following steps to get your Encumbrance Certificate for Rajasthan Property Registration:-
- To apply for an Encumbrance Certificate, the applicant has to go to the respective sub-registrar office where the land is registered.
- Then the applicant needs to collect the application form for the Encumbrance Certificate at the respective sub-registrar office.
- Fill in the form carefully with details and submit the same with a non-judicial stamp affixed along with required documents to the respective authority as advised. Do crosscheck it.
- Authorities will announce the fees to be paid. Please pay as advised
- A Receipt containing an Acknowledgement ID is issued to the applicant.
- This application request will be processed by the department.
- SMS is triggered to the applicants informing the status of the application.
- As per the notification, the applicant shall visit the office to collect the certificate.
Application Process for Property Registration
Follow the following steps to register yourself for Rajasthan Property Registration:-
- For registration, firstly the applicants need to go to the official website.
- Then you need to select the property valuation option from the home page. On the new page, enter the mobile number and verification code. Click on fresh valuation for registering immovable property.
- Then the applicant has to provide the property location type. Select document type as sale deed and subtype as a certificate of the sale deed. Provide District, SRO, and Tehsil details.
- The applicant has to provide the following location details for registering the property like colony area, zone, category type ( Commercial or Residential), Location – Interior or exterior – DLC rate will be calculated based on this location information, Road width in feet, Plot or Khasra number, Address Details, Corner plot detail, Property area in Feet – The applicant can use a unit converter for conversion of property area into feet unit.
- Boundary value details such as Length, Tinshade, area, parking details, Tube well details need to be furnished. Based on these values, the property amount will be calculated.
- After entering all details, click on “Save property details”, by clicking on this option, the system will auto-generate or calculate the Land value based on the plot area and land values. Land value will appear on the screen. After verifying the land value, click on the Next button.
- By clicking on the Next button, the applicant will reach the stamp duty page. They have to provide details of the Execution Date, Face value and Evaluate value (will be shown). After providing the details, click on calculate stamp duty.
- The Sum of these fees can be paid for the “Rajasthan Property Registration“. Click on the Save button for further preceding the application.
- By clicking on the ‘Proceed for Party Details’ option, the applicant can provide the details of parties such as party type, presenter type, party name, Gender, Category, Contact number ID proof, and Address.
- In upload documents, the applicant has to upload all supporting documents.
- On clicking on the Payment option, the link will be redirected to the e-GRAS page. If the applicant is an already registered user, Login to the portal using a username and password.
- For a new registration, click on the Signup button and provide all details for registration. Once the registration has been completed login to the portal and make payment.
- Select department as Registration and Stamp Department, after providing major head click on submit. Now the applicant has to fill up an application for e-Chalan.
- The applicant can make payment through Manual, e-Banking, Credit, or Debit Card. Click on submit.
- After payment, the applicant will reach the thee-Panjiyan site, click on the Time slot booking button. Select a convenient date from the list shown to approach the SR office.
- Enter the CRN number in the space provided, OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and enter the same for the booking time slot.
- The applicant has to visit the concerned Sub Registrar Office with Citizen Reference Number and Fee Receipt on the selected date. SRO office will import data from citizen reference numbers and check all details filled. In case of a manual mode of payment, pay the money directly through the SRO.
- After the approval of the application, the SR office will capture the Photo and Thumb Impression of the Presenter, Executants, Claimant, and Witness.
- After taking a photo, SRO will generate an Endorsement and register the document. After successful registration, the applicant can get the property registration document.
If you come across any query then you can take help from the following details:-
Do read our other articles on our website:-yojanasarkari.in
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.