AICTE Tulip Internship Program 2021 Online Application | AICTE Tulip Internship Program 2021 | AICTE Tulip Internship Program | MHRD Internship | TULIP MHRD
AICTE Tulip Internship Program 2021- TULIP – “The Urban Learning Internship Program” 2021 is the announcement of MHRD in association with the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE). The intention of the program is to match opportunities in ULBs and smart cities with the learning needs of fresh graduates. The youth will bring excitement, passion, new ideas, and energy to the challenging but exciting work of implementing high impact solutions.
TULIP envisions to create synergies between advancing functional skills in students and harnessing their energy and ideas to co-create solutions for the future of our cities. The internship is for fresh graduates willing to pursue their careers in the technical field for the betterment of the country.
The scheme is announced for the fresh graduates as per the eligibility criteria not more than 18 months should have passed from the date of declaration of final year results. This internship is a very big opportunity for the young minds of the technical world.
The duration of the internship will be a minimum of 8 weeks up to 1 year.
Speaking of the program India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi said:
“India’s Yuva Shakti is excelling in every sphere of activity. with holistic effort, our government is creating the right ecosystem where energy, enthusiasm, strong intent, and good ideas of our youth power the vision of self-reliant and self-sufficient India“.
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a national level body under the department of higher education, ministry of human resource and development. The council is responsible for the development of technical education and management education across the country. This council is responsible for proper planning and to structure higher education.
Tulip Benefits for Interns:
As a TULIP intern, the intern gets a lot many benefits. The intern gets to be mentored by seasoned municipal/smart city officials with experience of large-scale public-serving projects. Other benefits are listed below:
- The interns will Gain an insider and realistic view of the urban governance system and acquire hands-on work experience.
- The interns will be able to integrate academic coursework with practical application and skill development.
Salient features of TULIP:
- Shared Credentials
- Showcase diverse skills
- Broadcast interests
- Decide terms of engagement
- Chose roles to be offered
- Decide stipends and logistics
Other perks of TULIP for Interns :
- Stipend and other Allowances: Amount of stipend/subsistence allowance/expenses would be payable at the discretion of the ULB/ smart city.
- Certificate of the internship: A digitally signed and shareable certificate regarding successful completion of the internship shall be issued jointly by MoHUA, State Government, AICTE, and the ULB/smart city.
TULIP Eligibility :
The terms for eligibility for the TULIP program are listed below:
- The candidate must be the resident of INDIA i.e. the internship is open to Indian citizens only.
- Not more than 18 months should have passed from the date of declaration of final year results to the date from which the internship is sought.
Apply Online for TULIP Internship:
The eligible and interested students can follow the steps given below to apply for the internship.
- Go to the official website of TULIP.
- The direct link forTULIP website is https://internship.aicte-india.org/module_ulb/Dashboard/TulipMain/index.php.
- Click on the “Register” button given on the window.
- Fill in the details and apply for the program.
Download the TULIP Program brochure here https://internship.aicte-india.org/module_ulb/Dashboard/TulipMain/Handbook.pdf.
UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme– Click Here for Complete Details
Airtel Free Online Skill Course– Click Here for Complete Details
Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship– Click Here for Complete Details
The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.