pmsss institute login | aicte | pmsss scholarship 2023, pmsss institute login | www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in institute login
AICTE JK Scholarship:-
The PMSSS, or Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme, is also known as AICTE JK Scholarship. For students who enroll in any technical program in India, the All India Council for Technical Education offers scholarships. The PMSSS Scholarship 2023 program is one of the prime minister’s special scholarship programs offered by the council. Pradhan Mantri Uchchatar Shiksha Protsahan PM-USP Yojana is the program that makes this initiative available.
All students who have finished their 12th grade from a recognized board in India are eligible for the PMSS Scholarship 2023. You can review the PMSSS Scholarship requirements on the official website, www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in, as well as the date and time of the PMSSS Scholarship Scheme online registration. Additionally, we will outline the step-by-step application process for the Pradhan Mantri Special Scholarship Scheme 2023.
AICTE JK Scholarship 2023
The Indian government administers the Prime Minister Uchchatar Shiksha Protsahan- PMUSP initiative to help financially strapped students. The Prime Minister Special Scholarship PMSSS Scholarship Scheme 2023 is also being promoted by the All India Council for Technical Education. The program is specifically created for Jammu and Kashmir state students.
Therefore, if you reside in Jammu and Kashmir and have passed your 12th grade, you are eligible for this scholarship. With the AICTE PMSSS Scholarship, you can get up to 1.25 lakh rupees to enroll in any degree-level program. You will also receive an extra scholarship of 1 lakh rupees for maintenance. As a result, you can apply for a PMSSS Scholarship online in 2023 if you meet the requirements.
AICTE PMS Scholarship Scheme Benefits Details
AICTE JK Scholarships provide varying levels of financial aid to students who meet the requirements. It gives maintenance fees to the students and pays the tuition for the requested course. The academic charge, which goes directly to the school, includes tuition, library fees, development fees, internet fees, examination fees, university fees, training fees, etc. The maintenance fee is, however, split into two payments to the students, each of which may not exceed INR 50,000. The maintenance fee pays for the cost of the dorm, the mess, stationery, and books. In the table below, you can find detailed information on AICTE JK Scholarship Awards.
|Number of Scholarships
|General degree course
|Up to INR 30,000
|Up to INR 1 Lakh for all
|Professional degree course (Engineering/ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management)
|Up to INR 1.25 Lakh
|Medical/BDS or equivalent medical streams
|Up to INR 3 Lakh
- The applicant must be a resident of Jammu Kashmir.
- Applicants must have completed their 12th class from CBSE board or Jammu Kashmir Board in session 2022-23.
- If you are going to take any mission in any university for graduation level courses then you should qualify for the cuet exam.
- You should qualify CUET Exam if you plan to enroll in any graduate-level courses at any university.
- If you want to enroll in MBBS and another medical program, you must pass the NEET UG test.
- A total of 5000 students will get aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in PMSSS Scholarship from the council.
- You will not get the amount of this scholarship if the student is receiving any additional scholarship from elsewhere.
- The candidate’s annual family income cannot exceed Rs 800,000.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir or Ladakh Union Territory
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Cuet/ neet/ jee/ and other entrance test results according to the graduation program.
- Proof of the admission
- Bank passbook photocopy
- Mobile number and email ID
AICTE PMSSS Scholarship Apply Online
- First, visit the Official Website of all India council for Technical Education. https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Here, select the PM Special Scholarship Scheme Registration 2023 link.
- After that enter your user ID and password. (This will be provided by your school or institution)
- Then, enter your personal details and upload the required document.
- The council will now check your paperwork and create a PMSSS Scholarship merit list 2023–2024 based on preferences.
- Following that, the council will begin PMSSS Scholarship allocating 2023–2024 seats for recipients.
- Now students can fill in their college choice preferences by entering their login details.
- Students may now submit their college choices by filling in their login information.
- Then, in order to enroll in an undergraduate program, you must join your university. Additionally, you must post your joining report to the aicte-india.org website.
- Your application will be successfully filed after you post your joining report to the website, and you will periodically get the scholarship amount.
How to do Grievances?
By logging into your dashboard and visiting the Student Grievances Section, you can submit a complaint. The council will resolve all of your issues and provide you with a definitive solution so that you may focus more on your academics.