Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child | Jyotirao Phule Fellowship Registration Date | Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Girl Child Apply Online
On 5th September on the occasion of Teacher Day, the UGC (University Grant Commission) announced the Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship Scheme. The aim of this scheme is to promote research resulting in a Ph.D. and provide financial assistance for the education of Single girl children who are raised by single parents. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship 2022
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child is a scholarship scheme started by the University Grant Commission On 5th September. Under this scheme, a scholarship will be provided to a girl scholar who is pursuing a Ph.D. in any stream/subject in recognized Universities/Colleges/ Institutes. The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has registered herself in regular, full-time Ph. D. program
This scheme is for a single girl child means the only girl child in the family without any brother or sister. In the case of twins a girl student who is one of the twin siblings is also eligible to apply for a fellowship under the scheme. While filling out the online application, proof of being a single girl child from the parents has to be submitted on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-. This affidavit should be duly attested by the SDM/First Class Magistrate/Tehsildar as per the prescribed proforma (Annexure I). In the event that both the parents of the candidate have passed away, the guardian of the candidate can submit an affidavit on their behalf.
|About||Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child|
|Started By||UGC Statutory Body Of The Government Of India|
|Started On||5th September 2022|
|Concerned Department||University Grant Commission|
|Beneficiary||Girls Scholar From All Across The Country|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarships.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Started From||5 September 2002|
|Last Date To Fill Application||10 October 2022|
Objective Of Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship
The objective of Savitribai Jyothi For Single Girl Child is as follows:
- To support the higher education of single girl children in Social Sciences.
- Recognizing the value of adhering to small family norms.
- To propagate the concept of the single girl child ideal.
(subject to satisfactory progress of research work)
|Contingency||For Humanities and Social Sciences
For Science, Engineering, and Technology
|Escort Reader Assistance||
The eligibility criteria for Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child are as follows:
- Any single girl child of her parents who is a Ph.D. in any stream/subject in recognized universities/colleges/institutions is eligible to apply under the scheme.
- A girl student who is one of the twin daughters/siblings is also eligible to apply for a fellowship under the scheme.
- The scheme is applicable to a single girl child who has enrolled in a regular, full-time Ph.D. program.
- Students who are enrolled in a Ph.D. Courses in part-time or distance mode are not eligible for this scheme.
- Girls up to 40 years for general category and 45 years for reserved categories i.e. SC / ST / OBC and PWD (Person with Disabilities) as on the last date of submission of online application.
- The fellowship under this scheme is available only for undertaking research work in the following types of institutions:
- Central/State University incorporated under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956, and recognized as recognized by NAAC.
- Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and has valid recognition from NAAC.
- Institutions wholly funded by the Central or State Governments and the right to confer degrees.
- Institutions of National Importance.
- Non-teaching employees of any University/college/institution of higher education*/Central/State/UT Government are not eligible under the scheme for receiving the fellowship, even if they are on study leave or extraordinary leave (EOL) for pursuing a Ph.D. ) be on. D. ) be on. D course. Fellowship is not available for doing MPhil.
Documents Required For Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship
The following documents are needed to apply for Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number
How To Apply For Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website. of the UGC (University Grant commission).
- Now you have to click on new user.
- An application form will open on your screen fill in all the details asked in it.
- After filling in all the details, upload the photo and signature and click on Submit.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government schemes.
What is Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child?
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child is a scholarship scheme started by the University Grant Commission. Under this scheme, a scholarship will be provided to a girl scholar who is pursuing a Ph.D. in any stream/subject in
recognized Universities/Colleges/ Institutes.
This scheme is for a single girl child means the only girl child in the family without any brother or sister.
What is the last date to apply for Jyotirao Phule Fellowship for Single Girl Child?
Students can apply from 5th September and the last date of applying is 10 October 2022
How To Apply for Jyotirao Phule Fellowship
You can apply for the scholarship online by visiting the official website of UGC https://frg.ugc.ac.in/