Amma Vodi scheme | Amma Vodi scheme list 2021 |Amma Vodi scheme Registration Form | Amma Vodi scheme Application Form PDF Download
Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Through which students are being encouraged towards education in the state. This scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this article, we are providing you the information about the Amma Vodi Scheme. Stay tuned at the end for the list of final steps related to the plan.
Amma Vodi scheme List Phase 2 Beneficiary List
The announcement of the release of the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list was announced by Andhra Pradesh Education Minister. He informed that the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list has been released online on 26 December 2020. He further said that the final list will be announced on 30 December 2020. There are 7274674 students from class one to tenth in about 6274 schools in this list. . And 10.94 lakh are intermediate students. The amount to be provided through this scheme will be provided in bank accounts on 9 January 2021.
Guidelines For Amma Vodi Scheme
Guidelines Issued by Andhra Pradesh Government For Amma Vodi Scheme: –
- Initial action for the Amma Vodi scheme will be taken from 9 December 2020 to 25 December 2020.
- It is mandatory for all school principals to file details of students from 10 December 2020 to 20 December 2020 to get the benefit of the scheme.
- The list of parents of all students will be reviewed. This list review will be released on 15 December 2020 according to the 6th level criteria.
- Students whose details have been updated before 15 December 2020. They will be given the benefit of APCFSS by 15 December 2020.
- All the details of the advertisement under the scheme will be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of the ward secretariat.
- To apply for the scheme, go to the school principal to correct the errors in the Aadhaar number, bank account number, and IFSC code.
- For objections related to disqualification, go to the Ward Secretariat or District Collector for rectification.
- The final list will be released on 26 December 2020, with corrections for errors in objections related to the application.
2nd Phase Payment For Amma Vodi Scheme
Under the Amma Vodi scheme, students are provided an incentive of Rs 15,000 per year. The state government has made complete preparations for the second phase of this scheme. For the second phase, all types of information must be completed before the last date. The selection of able students for the application of this scheme will be entirely under the responsibility of the Principal of the school. The Education Department has set a time limit for the applicant for various types of details, confirmation, correction of errors. Applications with incorrect details will be rejected after the deadline expires.
In connection with the plan, the department held a meeting of education officers at all district and divisional levels of the state on 9 December 2020. All applications made for the scheme were discussed for improvement, confirmation, improvement in details, etc. The list of all eligible students of this scheme is available on the JnanaBhumi online portal. The list of all the parents for the second phase of the Amma Vodi scheme will be released on 16 December 2020. All the details related to the application by the Principal of the school must be correct before the last date of application. Three 24/7 helpline centers have also been opened at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam for all types of maintenance and implementation related to the scheme.
Amma Vodi District Wise List
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
- Registration of parents and guardians from 10 December 2020 to 20 December 2020
- The names of eligible parents and guardians will be displayed in the Village and Ward Secretariat on 16 December 2020
- The list was published after being republished on the Amma Vodi portal at 6:00 pm on December 19, 2020.
- Review of the list by the school, college principles, and secretariat staff from 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020
- The final display of list in Ward and Village Secretariat 26 December 2020
- Online inclusion of list approved by Gram Sabha 29 December 2020
- Sending final list by District Education Office and Collector and approval of final list by District Collectors by 30 December 2020
Required Documents For Amma Vodi Scheme
For the application of the Amma Vodi Scheme, the following required documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Birth certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme
For the Amma Vodi scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Only students studying in government schools are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
Amma Vodi Scheme Application process
To apply for Amma Vodi Scheme, the applicant has to complete the following process.
After filling the application form properly and attaching all the necessary documents with the application form, submit it to the concerned office.
- For the Amma Vodi scheme, you can easily download the application form from the link given below.
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List
To download the beneficiary list of Amma Vodi Yojana, you have to complete the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page, you will have to click on the option to search child details.
- When the new page opens, you have to select the district.
- After that, you have to fill in the Mother / Guardian Aadhaar Number. Now you have to fill the verification code.
- Now you have to click on the option of Get Details.
- Now you will get the details of the beneficiary list.
- Now you can download the beneficiary list.
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.