abhayakiranam scheme online application | how to apply abhayakiranam | abhayakiranam scheme kerala pdf | kerala abhayakiranam scheme pdf download |
Abhayakiranam Scheme Kerala:-
Social Justice Department, Kerala has announced the Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023 for destitute and homeless widows. Recently, the state authorities encouraged online applications for the same and offered financial assistance to widows’ families. By doing so, the state administration hopes to improve the general status of women in the state. To learn more about the features and perks that the state government will provide to the scheme’s beneficiaries, read this article till the end.
Abhayakiranam Scheme Kerala
The Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala, introduced the “Abhayakiranam Scheme-Financial Assistance to Destitute Widows” initiative. This scheme seeks to give needy and homeless widows a safer and more comfortable living environment. Through this scheme would provide monthly cash help to close relatives of needy widows who provide them with safety and shelter. In the initial phase, the State Government granted an Administrative Sanction for giving financial help to 200 people of Rs 1,000/- each individual for a period of six months.
|Article About||Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Social Justice Department, Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Destitute Widows in Kerala|
|Benefits||1000 Rupees Monetary help to close relatives of widows|
|Objective||Provide better lives to widows|
- Main objective of scheme launch:– The major goal of launching the plan is to provide adequate monetary aid to widows in order for them to live a secure existence.
- Money sanctioned for the scheme:– The initiative has sanctioned a total of Rs 99 lakh for the assistance of needy widows in the state.
- Financial help for widows:– The scheme will provide Rs 1000 to the beneficiaries’ immediate relatives.
- Close relatives of needy widows who give them safety and shelter would receive financial help of Rs. 1000/- each month.
- Applicant must be a resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant should be a destitute widow.
- The age limit of the applicant’s destitute widow should be more than 50 years.
- Family annual income should be less than ₹1,00,000/-.
- The applicant should not be in receipt of a service pension or family pension.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of the schemes implemented through the Department of Social Justice (Ashvasakiranam, Samasvasam).
- SSLC certificate/Election ID card/ Aadhaar card for age proof.
- Ration card/Income certificate from Village office/BPL certificate
- Widow Certificate and is under the protection of a relative.
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
Offline Application Process
- First, the applicant needs to visit the nearest District Social Justice Office and collect the application form.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the Social Justice Department, Government of Kerala.
- Now, fill out the application form carefully completely.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form along with supporting documents to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
Other Beneficial Posts on Our Site
- Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2023: Apply Online Registration
- Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023: Registration Application Form
- Kerala Subhiksha Keralam, Registration 2023: Benefits
- Kerala Ksheerasree Portal 2023: ksheerasree.kerala.gov.in, Online Registration, SmartId
₹1000/- per month Financial Assistance
The family annual income should not exceed ₹1,00,000/-.
Concerned District Social Justice Office.