Kerala Subhiksha Keralam | Subhiksha Keralam Application Process
The Subiksha Keralam project is been inaugurated by the TA.K. Saseendran the transport minister of Kerala. He started this project by planting tapioca on a vacant lot at Karimpanapalam on Tuesday. So today in this article we are going to everything about the scheme like its objectives, eligibility criteria, the application process, important highlights. So to know more stay connected with us.
Kerala Subhiksha Keralam 2021
Under this scheme, the Kerala water authority has handed over around 4 acres of land to the corporation and that land will now be used for the cultivation of tapioca. One mission is also launched so that there is proper food security in Kerala state. This mission was launched on the date of 28 April. The main purpose is to help all of the people to get proper food during the coronavirus pandemic. This scheme will be very helpful for all of the people who are willing to do something really good for their environment.
|Kerala Subhiksha Keralam|
|About||Kerala Subhiksha Keralam|
|Department||Kerala Panchayat Department|
|Launched on||28 April|
|Launched by||Transport Minister of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the State|
|Benefit||Encourage to cultivate crops|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Kerala Subhiksha Keralam
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide proper food facilities to the people of the state.
- More land and more workforce will be available under this new scheme launched by the corporation to plant tapioca.
- The concerned authorities are also saying that the cultivation of the plant will be more than 15 hectares.
- This will be a very great initiative for all of the people who want to conserve their environment and want to help the earth to become greener and less polluted.
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Vegetable cultivation will be spread over around 22 hectares while around 80% of homesteads will be encouraged to cultivate crops.
- The concerned authorities are also saying that 5.6 % of the land which is inside the borders of the city is ready to get cultivated at the present scenario.
- The concerned authorities are also saying that designated communities will also look for potential lands that will be helpful to be cultivated and plant more and more types of crops.
- Also, there are around 20 agricultural cooperative societies present in the city. All of the cooperative societies have decided that they will expand their production.
The following documents are required for enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Category Certificate
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Now click on the option called New Registration.
- Three options will display on your screen
- Click on your desired option and then you need to enter your Aadhar Card number and then your Mobile Number.
- An OTP will send to your mobile number, so then enter your OTP.
- Enter the required information like Category, Name of Institution, Active mobile Number, Current address, District, and Post Office, bank details.
- Enter your password and then click on submit.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you