YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021 | వైయస్ఆర్ జగన్నన్న విద్యా కనుక యోజన | YSR Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka Scheme Application Procedure | YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List
Andhra Pradesh Government has started a new scheme on 8th October 2020 called YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will distribute the School Kits to the needy students of the state. Today in this article we will provide you the information about the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana such as benefits, objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedures, Implementation, etc for all types of information related to the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana be with us till the end.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under the scheme, the government will distribute school kits to poor students studying from class 1 to class 10 across the state, which include three pairs of uniforms, one pair of shoes, two pairs of socks, a belt, a set of textbooks, and notebooks and A school bag. This scheme will be beneficial for the poor students of the state it will encourage them toward education, as many students leave or did not go to school because they do not have money to spend on the things like uniforms, books, etc.
Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will renovate the school improves the conditions of the school. The government will build toilets, fans, drinking water, furniture, fireworks, compound dividers, and provide English labs and computer labs to the government schools.
|YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021 Highlights|
|Article||YSR Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Government Students Students|
|Objective||Providing School Kits|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government has started YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana with the objective of distributing the School kits to the students of the state and improving the conditions of government schools. The state government intends to build proficiency rate and gross enrollment ratio (GER) in schools.
Under this scheme state government has started renovation work on the 12,365 schools. The AP government has identified 9 basic units, including toilets, fans, drinking water, furniture, fireworks, compound dividers, and English labs. The Andhra Pradesh government is doing everything to provide quality education and providing every facility to the students.
Benefits Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- Under this scheme, the state government will give instruction packs for the understanding of government schools.
- Students will get the necessary thing needed for the school such as books, bags, uniforms, etc.
- Many students who belong to the poor background does not have that much money to spend money on things like uniforms, book, bag, shoes, etc so this scheme will help them and encourage them towards education.
- Under this scheme government will provide the pair of shoes, 1 belt, bag, textbook, notebooks, 3 pairs of uniforms, etc to the students stying in class from 1st to 10th.
- AP Government was planed to dispatch Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka on 8th October 2020.
- Under this scheme, the government will distribute the school kits to the 43 lakhs beneficiaries and around 648.09 crores will be spent on this scheme.
Basic Components Under The Scheme
Basic components under the Vidya Kanuka Scheme are as follows:
- Drinking water
- Repair works
- Compound walls
- English labs
Specification In Vidya Kanuka Scheme
The following school kits will be distributed under the Vidya Kanuka Scheme:
- 1 belt along with 3 pairs of school uniforms will be distributed to the students studying in class1 to class 10th.
- 2 Pairs of socks.
- 1 pair of shoes.
- Textbooks and notebooks will be given to the students.
To apply for Vidya Kanuka Scheme the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The student should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary should be studying in the government school.
- Regular going students will only get the benefits of this scheme.
- Students stying in class 1 to class 1oth are eligible for this scheme.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Vidya Kanuka Scheme:
- ID Card of the students.
- School Certificate.
- Aadhar Card of students.
- Aadhar Card of parents.
- Certificate of parents.
- Education certificate.
Application Procedure Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
The Andhra Pradesh Government has not started any official site and portal for the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana yet. The beneficiary does not have to fill any kind of Application form to avail of the benefits of the scheme. The Andhra Pradesh government will distribute the School Kit to the students directly through the schools.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.