West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme | WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Application Form PDF | WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Procedure
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been launched by the Government of West Bengal for the families living in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide income support to all those families. Today in this article we will provide you the information about the WB Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, Guidelines, Application procedure, etc for all types of information related to the WB Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana be with us till the end.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme is a welfare scheme started by the West Bengal Government for families living in West Bengal. There are many families in the state whose monthly income is not high they don’t have permanent jobs have had to suffer various problems due to their financial condition. To help all those kinds of families the WB Government has started this scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide income support to the female head of the family which will help in their day-to-day expenses. The state government will provide Rs 1000 pm to the SC and ST families and Rs 500 pm to the general category families.
Women belonging to the general category who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme and the general category families who have at least one taxpayer member are also not eligible for this scheme.
|West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Highlights|
|Article||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads Of The Families|
|Objective||To Provide The Basic Income Support|
|Assistance Amount||RS 1000 pm for the SC, ST Beneficiaries, and Rs 500 pm for General Category Beneficiaries.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective of starting the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to those families of West Bengal who face problems for their livelihood. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial help to the female heads of the families.
Under this welfare scheme, the state government will provide the funds of Rs 1000 pm to the SC, ST families and Rs 500 pm to the general category families. They will get little help for their day-to-day expenses through this scheme.
Key Points And Benefits Of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- WB Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme is started by the West Bengal government.
- All India Trinamool Congress Party, the ruling party of West Bengal, told through a tweet that this scheme will be started from September 2021.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide basic income support to the female head of the family.
- Under this scheme, a monthly allowance will be provided to the female head of the family.
- To avail the
- Under this scheme, the assistance of Rs 1000 pm will be provided to the SC, ST beneficiaries, and Rs 500 pm to the general category beneficiaries of the state.
- Under this scheme, the assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
- Since the government will transfer funds directly to the beneficiary’s account, the Aadhaar card must be linked with the bank account.
- The application form will be accepted from 16 August to 15 September and applicants will have to submit various documents including Aadhar card, bank account passbook along with the form.
- 1.6 crore families will be benefited from this scheme.
To apply for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- SC and ST families of the state are eligible for this scheme.
- Women age should be in between 25 to 60 years.
- Those general category beneficiaries are not eligible for this scheme, whose families have at least one taxpayer member.
- Women belonging to the general category who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Residential certificate
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
An eligible beneficiary who wants to apply for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme have to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana and download the application form, or you can download it from the below link.
- Now download and take a printout of the Application Form.
- Then fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to apply to the respective Concerned department.
What Is West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme?
WB Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme is started by the West Bengal government, under which the state government provides the financial support to the female head of the families.
Who are eligible for WB Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme?
1). All female residents of West Bengal whose age is between 25 years to 60 years are eligible for this scheme except those who have permanent jobs in the private and government sector.
2.) Those general category beneficiaries are not eligible for this scheme, whose families have at least one taxpayer member.
3.) Women belonging to the general category who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme.
What are the documents required for WB Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme?
Bank account details
Passport size photograph
How much financial assistance will be provided under this scheme?
Rs 1000 pm will be provided to SC, ST families and Rs 500 pm to the Genral Category families.