Joy Bangla Pension Scheme | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্প | WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme – A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state for the upliftment of all the poor citizens of the state of West Bengal, this new scheme has been named the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Today through this article, we will share various important features and benefits of the scheme with you.
We have written the guideline in step by step through which you can avail the West Bengal Joy Bangla scheme. We have also shared important dates for the scheme and we have also given the details of eligibility criteria and important documents which are important to apply for the scheme.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been launched in phases by the West Bengal State Government. This scheme is meant to benefit the socially backward classes (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) of our society separately in two phases.
- The scheme launched for the Scheduled Castes category is known as Taposli Bandhu Pension Yojana and the scheme launched for the Scheduled Tribes category is known as Jai Johar Yojana. Through these two schemes, different castes and categories of society will get benefits. The pension amount of 600 and 1000 rupees has been disbursed among all pension beneficiaries respectively.
Details Of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Scheme’s Name||West Bengal Joy Bangla pension|
|Conducted by||Chief Minister of West Bengal state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Advantages of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
There are several benefits of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, which has been announced by the Finance Minister of West Bengal State, Mr. Amit Mitra. Two schemes have been started under a basic scheme, which has been named as West Bengal Joy Bangla Scheme. Two different schemes will be provided to the citizens of the state so that they can avail the scheme separately. Different types of incentives are available under each scheme.
Features of the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Financial assistance will be provided to the needy of the state.
- Financial security to the elderly, disabled, and all other needy widows of the state.
- In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- In the Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- The pension amount will be distributed directly to the beneficiary through a bank account
- According to an estimate, with the successful implementation of this pension scheme, about 21 lakh eligible applicants in the state will be able to get monthly financial assistance.
- The budget has not yet been set by the state government for the implementation of this scheme. The Chief Minister said that the Finance Department will make necessary financial arrangements.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Applicant Should belong to the BPL category.
- The applicant should not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the West Bengal State.
- An applicant Should belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe community.
- The applicant should not be above the age of 60 years.
|Scheme Started||1st April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Announced|
Required Documents For Jai Bangla Pension scheme
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
Click Here For:- West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme
How To Apply Offline For WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Visit the Official Website.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Now, fill in the details asked in the application form and attach supporting documents.
- If the documents are not updated, the applicant should be very careful while attaching the documents. In that case, the authority can cancel the application.
- After completing the filling process of the application form the applicant has to submit the application to the Block Development Officer. In the case of the applicant residing in rural areas.
- The Sub-Divisional Officer in the case of an applicant residing in Municipal Corporation areas.
Points to keep in mind while filling the Application form
- The application form should be filled only with exact details in the block letter.
- Do not forget to fill the mandatory columns.
- Copy of documents must be a self-attested only
- Do not forget to affix the passport size photograph on the Application form.
Selection Procedure Of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary
- The Joy Bangla Pension application form will be duly verified by the BDO / SDO or the Commissioner of KMC.
- All eligible forms submitted by offline mode will be digitally uploaded and uploaded in the state portal by the BDO / SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
- The names of all eligible persons will be suggested by BDO and SDO officers to the District Magistrate.
- The application form will be sent to the Nodal Officer by the District Magistrate.
- The Commissioner will recommend the names of eligible persons directly to the Nodal Department through the KMC State Portal.
- After that, the pension will be issued to the applicant by the nodal officer.
- The pension will be paid directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through the WBIFMS portal.
|Service Name||Direct Link|
|Download the Application Form||Click Here|
|WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme||Official Website|
The West Bengal government has launched several schemes for the poor, needy in the state. Moving forward in this sequence, the state government has started the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The main objective of starting this pension scheme is to provide financial security to the needy aged, disabled and widowed women in the state through a pension. How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.