Vridha Pension Yojana MP | मध्यप्रदेश वृद्धा पेंशन योजना | Application Process | Objectives | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | MP Old Age Pension Scheme
Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Madhya Pradesh. This is also known as the Old-age pension scheme. Basically under this scheme elderly people of the state will be benefitted.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Vridha Pension Yojana MP like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, etc. So to know more about Vridha Pension Yojana MP stay connected with us till the end.
MP Vridha Pension Yojana
Under the Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Yojana, the government of Madhya Pradesh will be providing pensions to all the senior citizens of Madhya Pradesh. More than 35 lakh people will get benefits through the old-age pension scheme Madhya Pradesh. Only BPL cardholders will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
With the help of this scheme, old people will be financially supported and will not depend on others. A special feature of MP Vriddha Pension Yojana is that through this scheme the amount of pension will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
|Vridha Pension Yojana MP Highlights|
|About||Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension|
|Launched by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefits||Pension will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizens of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vridha Pension Yojana MP Objectives
The objectives of Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide pensions to all the below poverty line old citizens of Madhya Pradesh.
- Through this scheme, the economic condition of the elderly people of Madhya Pradesh will improve also they will not have to face problems in living.
- With the help of this, they will not need to depend on others, they will become self-reliant.
Benefits availed under this Yojana are as follows:-
- With the help of Madhya Pradesh Vriddha Pension Yojana, financial assistance will be provided in the form of pension to all the below poverty line citizens of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only BPL cardholders will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- More than 35 lakh people will be benefited from this scheme.
- All those beneficiaries whose age between 60 and 69 years will be given an amount of ₹ 300 pensions.
- All those beneficiaries whose age is 80 years or above will be provided a pension amount of ₹ 500.
- Under Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Scheme 2021, the amount of pension will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- Under this scheme, applications can be made through both online and offline processes, applicants will not need to visit any government office, this will save their time and money.
- After transferring the money, a notification will come on the mobile number entered.
Pension Amount Provided
- Under Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension if the applicant’s age is between 60 and 69 years, then he will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 300 per month and if the applicant is 80 years old or above, then he will get financial assistance of ₹ 500 per month.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria if they want to enroll for Vridha Pension Yojana MP:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the candidate should be 60 years or above.
- The candidate should not be a government employee and also should not be taking advantage of any other government pension scheme.
- Applicant should not be the owner of the three-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Account Number
- Photocopy of BPL ration card
- Active Mobile Number
- Two passport size photographs
Now the beneficiary can apply for this scheme on the official website sitting at home. Beneficiaries will not need to visit any government office to apply under this scheme. This will save both time and money. Follow the following steps for enrollment in Vridha Pension Yojana MP:-
You can apply in both ways offline and online according to your convenience:-
- First of all, you have to go to your Tehsil and then take the application form from there.
- After taking the application form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully and then attach all the required documents.
- After this, you have to submit this form back to the tehsil.
- Your form will be verified by the staff and after verification, money will be sent to your account after the successful verification process.
- Firstly the applicant needs to go to the official website.
- A new home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the link to apply online for pension schemes.
- Now a new page will open in front of you on which you have to be fill in details such as the name of the district, information related to the body, etc.
- Now you have to click on apply link.
- After this, the form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form carefully and then attach all the required documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Your application process will be done successfully.
- You will now receive a registration number that you will need to keep with you to check your status.
How to Check the Application Status?
- Firstly the applicant needs to go to the official website on which a new homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the link of Application Status.
- A new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your registration number.
- After that, you have to click on the search button.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
How to Check the Beneficiary List?
Follow the following steps to check the beneficiary list:-
- Firstly the applicant needs to go to the official website.
- After which a new home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the number and list of pension beneficiaries district-wise, local body-wise, gram panchayat/ward wise link.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you as shown above in which you will have to select District, Local Body, Gram Panchayat, Ward, Pension Type.
- Now you have to click on the link to View List.
- The beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
How can you check your Pension Passbook?
Follow the following steps to know more:-
- Firstly you need to click here.
- A homepage will open in front of you.
- You have to enter either your member-id or mobile number on this page.
- After this, you have to select the financial year and enter the captcha code and then click on show details.
- Pension passbook details will be displayed on your computer screen.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you