Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 | Bikash Bhavan Scholarship | West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Mean Scholarship | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
West Bengal movement is providing a scholarship for economically backward students of West Bengal for studies at the upper secondary level, graduation level, postgraduate level, and above, it is also known as Bikas Bhavan Scholarship. For this scholarship, the section amount has been increased from Rs 45 crore to Rs 2,000 crore from this year. it is a merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme
স্বামী বিবেকানন্দ বৃত্তি ২০২২, উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক স্তর, স্নাতকোত্তর স্তর, স্নাতকোত্তর স্তর এবং তত্সহলে উচ্চতর মাধ্যমিক স্তরের অধ্যয়নরত পশ্চিমবঙ্গের অর্থনৈতিকভাবে পিছিয়ে পড়া শিক্ষার্থীদের জন্য মেধা-ভিত্তিক ভিত্তিক বৃত্তি প্রকল্প। এটি বিকাশ ভবন বৃত্তি নামেও পরিচিত। বৃত্তি শিক্ষার্থীদের আর্থিক সহায়তা প্রদানের ক্ষেত্রে সহায়তা করে আসছে। পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার দ্বারা পরিচালিত, এ বছর থেকে স্কলারশিপের অনুমোদিত পরিমাণ 45 কোটি রুপি থেকে বাড়িয়ে 2000 হাজার টাকা করা হয়েছে।
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
With a view to assisting the meritorious students in the State of West Bengal belonging to economically backward families, to pursue higher studies, the Government of West Bengal has introduced the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme. This scheme provides scholarships to students for pursuing higher studies at educational institutions based in West Bengal. Functional under the Government of West Bengal, this scholarship is an initiative to encourage studies at UG/PG/M.Phil. /Doctoral level within the state.
Documents Required Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
The following documents are important while applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:-
- Address proof
- Ration card/voter card
- The first page of the Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Common Eligibility Criteria
Common eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:-
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The annual household income of the applicant must not exceed rupees 250000
Specific Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities for a different type of scholarship scheme:-
|Higher secondary level||The candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk Pariksha or the equivalent examination||75%|
|Diploma Students||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk Pariksha for 1st-year diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year||75%|
|Undergraduates||Applicant should qualify in the higher secondary level exam or equivalent exams to it||75% (Best out of five)|
|Postgraduates||Honor subjects at the graduation level, Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level||53%, 55%|
|Kanyashree Applicants(K-3 Component)||The candidate should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID Applicant should pursue PG in science, arts, and commerce||45%|
|M.Phil/NET Research Students||The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. program at a state-aided institute can apply||Not Applicable|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount
The eligible students will receive the following Scholarship amount on their bank account for the different type of courses:-
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts
Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D
|Rs. 1000 per month
Rs. 1000 per month
Rs. 1500 per month
Rs. 1500 per month
Rs. 2000 per month
Rs. 2000 per month
Rs. 2500 per month
Rs. 2500 per month
Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
Scholarship – Important dates
Online application starts (Fresh)
Online application closes (Fresh)
Online application starts (For minority community students)
Online application closes (For minority community students)
The applications for minority community students are currently open for which the students can apply through http://www.wbmdfcscholarship.in/.
How to Apply Online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Here is a step-by-step guide to the online application for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship through SVMCM (V3.0) –
- First Visit the official website.
- Click on Registration Link.
- An information page will open, read this information carefully and after that tick on the Tick Box and then click the Proceed for Registration button.
- The candidate needs to select the registration category for which He or She wants to apply for the scholarship.
- Then click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application‘ button.
- A Form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the Registration Form.
- Enter details like your Name, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, etc. You also have to create a Password, which will require Login your Dashboard.
- After successful registration, you will get an Application ID, This id number will require for login purpose and other purposes also. Note it down for future use.
- An applicant ID in the form of characters amounting to 15 digits is generated for the candidate after registration.
- Login with the generated Applicant ID and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Fill up the rest of the application forms.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Image and Signature in the following sizes-
- Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of Image & Signature – 10KB-20KB
- Upload the documents.
- Click on Submit Application to complete the application process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number:- +1800-102-8014
NOTE- हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है। अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये। कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।
How to Edit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application after Final Submit
You need to visit the Head of the Institution (HOI) of your Institution (School / College / University) and request him/her to unlock your SVMCM Scholarship application (must carry the Application Id with you).
They will unlock your application.
Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Status
Login to this website using your Application ID and Password.
On the dashboard, you can find your Scholarship application status and verification steps.
You can also check when the scholarship amount will receive in your bank account.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process
First, online applications are sorted initially in a descending order based on the marks secured and the income criteria of the student.
The merit list will be generated accordingly.
The merit list will be based on the availability of all documents submitted by the candidates
Finally, the scholarship will be disbursed in their respective accounts.
Documents to be uploaded for Renewal Application:
Mark sheet of the first and second semester for 2nd-year renewal and mark sheet of the third and fourth semester for 3rd-year renewal at UG level.
Mark sheet of the first and second semester for 2nd-year renewal at PG level.