State Wise Widow Pension Scheme | Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The State Wise Widow Pension Scheme has been inaugurated by the states of the country. Basically under this scheme widows would be benefited. Under this scheme, many widows would be benefited as they’ll be provided with financial assistance so that they can live their lives well and independently. Women who belong below the poverty line will be benefited under this scheme.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its benefits, the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, important highlights, state-wise widow pension lists, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
State Wise Widow Pension Scheme 2021
Widows will be benefited through this scheme. Those women who belong below the poverty line and don’t have any source of income after their husband’s death will get financial assistance under this scheme so that they can raise their living standards and can have a source of income.
Under this scheme, the funds given by the government are being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women, so it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
|State Wise Widow Pension Scheme Highlights|
|About||State Wise Widow Pension Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||Central Government|
|Benefit||Pension will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Widows who fall under below poverty line|
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme
- Under the Widow Pension Scheme, 18 years or more but less than 55 years of age, the government has a pension amount of 500 rupees per month and 55 years or more but less than 60 years of age, widows, divorced, abandoned women, 750 per month.
- Pension amount of rupees and for women of 60 years or more but less than 75 years of age, a sum of rupees 1000 and pension of rupees 1500 per month will be provided to women aged 75 years or more in the form of financial assistance.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 48,000.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
- A pension amount of Rs. 300 per month will be provided as financial assistance to the widowed women of the state.
- The benefit age limit should be 18 to 60 years.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 600 per month will be provided by the state government to the financially poor widow women of the state.
- If a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 per month as a pension.
- The annual family income of the applicant under this scheme should not be more than Rs 21 thousand.
- The widowed women must be below 65 years of age.
State Wise Widow Pension Scheme List
|State Name||Official Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Benefits availed under State Wise Widow Pension Scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well and independently and can have a source of income.
- All those women who fall below the poverty line are benefited from this scheme.
- The age limit should be 18 to 60 years.
- The funds given by the government are being directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women.
Applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment on State Wise Widow Pension Scheme:-
- Only widowed women will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- The age limit should be more than 18 and less than 60 years of age.
- If the applicant remarries after the death of her husband, she will not get any benefit from this scheme.
Applicant needs to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves on State Wise Widow Pension Scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- Death certificate of husband
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the official website of this scheme according to their state.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Widow Pension, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, another page will open in front of you on which you have to click on Apply on.
- Then the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Fill in all the required details and upload all the scanned documents.
- After filling the registration form you will have to submit it.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…