Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme | Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online | Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme Registration | Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Yojana
Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme was launched by Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on 4 September 2020. Under this scheme, state government will provide the subsidy to those students who had taken loans for higher education. So today in this article we will provide all the important details about the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required and application procedure so be with us till the end.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy scheme is implemented on 4 September 2020. The main objective of Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme is to encourage those students who want to pursue higher studies but they are not able to continue their education because of their financial condition, by providing subsidy in Educational Loan. Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is launched to help those students of Assam who have taken an educational loan for their higher education. The government of Assam will provide a Rs 5000 subsidy on educational loans to students of Assam. Education Loan Subsidy will directly be transferred into a beneficiary bank account.
|Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme Highlights|
|About||Abhinandan Educational Loan Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Launched Date||4th September 2020|
|Beneficiary||Students of Assam|
|Benefit||Rs 5000 subsidy to the students who take educational loans.|
|Objective||Encourage students to pursue higher studies|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Benefits Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is launched to help those students of Assam who has taken an educational loan for their higher education. The government of Assam will provide Rs 5000 subsidy to those students of Assam who want to take an education loan for higher education.
Eligibility Criteria Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
To apply for the Education Loan Subsidy Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant Should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Education loan should have been taken from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank in the state of Assam.
- The bank must be recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Education loan should be a minimum of Rs. 1 Lakh
- All the loans amounting to 1 lakh and above should have been sanctioned before 31 March 2019.
- The loan account must not be under NPA.
- If repayment of installments of loans is in the past for a specific time period.
- If the loan account is under NPA then the applicant cannot avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- If the applicant is receiving the benefit of the Bidya Lakshmi Scheme, then he/she cannot avail of the benefit of the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme.
Documents Required For Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
List of documents required while applying for Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme application online.
- Resident Proof.
- Pan Card.
- Income Proof.
- Birth Proof.
- Loan details.
- Bank Details.
Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme Online Procedure
To apply for the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, Go to the official site of the scheme. The link is given below.
- Click on Abhinandan ( Educational loan Subsidy Scheme ) will be displayed. Then click on Apply
- Then Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Online Application Form will be open.
- Now fill in all the necessary details ask in the form.
- Applicant Name.
- Applicant Date Of Birth.
- Permanent Address.
- Pan Card Details.
- Bank Details.
- Mobile No.
- Composite/Total Family Income
- Loan Details.
- files which you have to upload
- Loan Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Pan Card Proof.
- And at last submit the form, ad after submission of form Assam Government will deposit subsidy amount of Rs. 50,000 into your education loan account.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari . Thank you.