Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme | Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme Online Registration | Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme Benefits
To boost the economy of the state and promote and encourage entrepreneurs the state government of Chhattisgarh has started Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme. The implementation of this scheme will encourage business all across the state. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
In 2016 the former chief minister of Chhattisgarh Mr. Raman Singh has been started Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme. The aim of this scheme is to encourage and promote entrepreneurial spirit all across the state. Under this initiative, the Government of Chhattisgarh aims to nurture startup companies in specific sectors like healthcare, animal husbandry, and value addition of core sector products.
The state government of Chhattisgarh has announced 27 boot camps all across the state, the work of boot camps is to identify start-up concepts and the chosen entrepreneur will get help from the state government to develop their idea. The state government will provide funds of Rs 50 lakhs to individuals to start the project with an interest rate of 0 percent.
|About||Chhattisgarh Startup Scheme|
|Started By||Former Chief Minister Of Chhattisgarh Mr. Raman Singh|
|Objective||To Promote Entrepreneurship|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Chhattisgarh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme
The objectives of Chhattisgarh Startup are as follows:
- Promote equality by encouraging women in entrepreneurship.
- To set up a technology-based business incubator in the state.
- Organizing start-up boot camps in academics covering schools and universities so that the students can get interested in entrepreneurship from a young age.
- To give the opportunity to enthusiastic people to work under the entrepreneurs.
- To be a global hub for innovation.
Innovative Businesses Covered
- Established major sectors like iron, steel, aluminum, coal, electricity, etc.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearable Technologies
- Web and Mobile Technology
- Social Mobility Analytics and Cloud (SMAC)
- Financial Technologies (FinTech) with a focus on financial inclusion and mobile commerce (m-commerce).
- Healthcare Technology
- MSME sector to increase efficiency and new solutions for the cluster-based approach
- Social Innovation for empowering citizens
- Emerging industries of the State such as Defence, Automotive, Agro Processing, ESDM, and Biotechnology
- Renewable Energy
- Safe and Smart Cities, and Smart Villages
The eligibility criteria for Chhattisgarh Startup Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicant must have started their business in Chhattisgarh.
The following documents are needed to apply for Chhattisgarh Startup Scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- Residential proof.
- PAN Card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Necessary business-related documents.
- Mobile Number.
How To Register For Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Startup Chhattisgarh Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on Startup Registration.
- Now a registration form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the registration form such as
- Pan Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Aadhar Details, etc.
- After filling in all the details click on register.
- After registration Startup Application to be accessed and fill in all the details.
- Registered Company
- Name of the Company
- Incorporation/ Registration Number
- Incorporation/ Registration Date
- Sector – Category
- PAN Number
- Detailed Address
- Authorized Representative Details
- Details of Directors/ Partners
- Atlast filling in all the details clicks on submit.
- Then the application will be reviewed by the Officer from the Department of Commerce and Industries (Nodal Department).
- The state’s startup certificate will be issued within 10 days of applying after all the submitted documents are verified.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme