Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online Apply | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala Eligibility
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Yojana- Snehapoorvam Scholarship has been launched by the Government of Kerala for the orphans and vulnerable children of the state. The government has introduced this scheme for the children of the state who are orphans or children abandoned due to any reason, children who lost their parents in war, orphans in communal riots, orphans, natural disasters, accidents. Children who have no shelter, nor nutritious food, and no means of health care, education, and recreation, and who are mostly facing economic and social exploitation in the state.
Here we will provide you complete information about Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme through this article. The state of Kerala has around 75,000 children below the age of 18 years. Who live in 1500 orphanages in the state. Through this scheme, the government provides monthly scholarships to orphaned students from Kerala. Monthly scholarships ranging from 300 Rs to 1000 Rs are provided to orphan children. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to meet the needs of the orphans of the state. So that with this financial support their basic education can be strengthened.
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||Orphans of Kerala|
|Official website||Click Here|
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020
For the application for Snehapuvam Scholarship 2020, the following necessary documents have to be attached along with the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Parents death certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
- Income Proof
- Educational certificate
- Bank Details
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme Financial Assistance Amount
The financial assistance provided under the scholarship is as follows.
- A scholarship of 300 Rs per month is provided to children from class 1 to class 5.
- 500 Rs per month for a student of class VI to X
- 750 Rs per month for class XI to XII
- A scholarship of 1000 Rs per month is awarded to the student for a degree or professional course.
Eligibility Criteria For Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme
For the Snehapuvam scholarship application, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a resident of Kerala State.
- The applicant must be an orphan.
- Applicants should study in any government or private school in the state of Kerala.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- For children belonging to the APL category, the annual income should be-20,000 Rs for rural areas. Less than
22,375 Rs or less for urban areas
Procedure for application of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme
The following process of application for the Snehapoorvam scholarship scheme has to be completed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website related to the scheme.
- When the homepage opens, you have to click on the KSSM web application.
- Now when the new page is open, you will have to click on login.
- Now click on the New Institution Register option after this.
- Now you have to fill in all the required details.
- Log in using your beneficiary ID and password.
- The registration process will begin
- Fill in all the required details.
Offline Application Process For Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme
Following is the online application process for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme
- For the offline application, you have to go to the main office of educational institutions.
- You will be provided with the application form by the office.
- After that, after filling the application form and attaching all the necessary documents for the application form, submit it to the concerned office.
- After that, your application form will be verified by the concerned officer. After which your application form will be converted to PDF and submitted to the Executive Director of Kerala Social Security Mission (SSM) through the online portal.
- You can also submit the application form through the respective welfare centers.
You can also easily download the application form for this scheme from the link given below.
Renewal Process For Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the e-Suraksha Portal
- When the home page opens, you have to click on SCHOOLS / COLLEGE LOGIN.
Username, password, and captcha code to be filled
- Then click on the login
- After this, you have to click on the link named Services.
- Click on the Renewal tab and enter the student’s name, admission number, etc.
- Search has to be clicked.
- Now you have to select the link named ‘select’ under the label ‘Renewal’.
- After this, you have to click on the button named Akshay
- Now your Snehapoorvam scholarship will be renewed.
Contact Details\Helpline Number
- Information Kerala Mission
- Swaraj Bhavan, Ground Floor,
- Nanthancodu, Kowdiar. P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003
- Phone Number: (+91) 471-2773100
- Helpline Number: 1800-120-1001 (Toll-free)
- E-mail ID: [email protected] / [email protected]
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
What is the official website related to Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme?
The official website related to SnehaPoorvam Scholarship Scheme is www.socialsecuritymission.gov.in
What is the required document for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme?
Following are the documents required for this scheme
Aadhar card, Parents death certificate, Domicile certificate, BPL certificate, Income Proof, Educational certificate, Bank Details.