Rajasthan Old Age Pension 2021 | Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form PDF Rajasthan
Old age pension scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government for the old citizens of the state. Under this, basically financial assistance will be given, as a monthly pension of 750 to 1000 rupees will be provided by the state government to women above 55 years and above 58 years. Today in this article we are going to share with you every detail related to Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 like its benefits, purpose, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process etc. Stay connected with us till the end for all kinds of information.
Rajasthan Old Age Pension 2021
Old people of the state are benefited from this scheme. A monthly pension of Rs 1000 is provided by the Rajasthan government under this Old Age Pension Scheme 2021. The benefits of this scheme can be availed by the old people belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, General Classes (SC, ST, OBC, GEN), etc. With the help of this elderly people can live peacefully which will lead to a good life. As we all know that there’s no source of income in old age so with the help of the pension they’ll become self-dependent and will not rely on others.
|Rajasthan Old Age Pension 2021 Highlights|
|About||Rajasthan Old Age Pension 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Department of Finance|
|Beneficiaries||Senior Citizen Of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Old Age Pension 2021 Objectives
The objectives of Rajasthan Old Age Pension 2021 are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide a pension every month to all the elders of the state, through which he can fulfill his financial needs and can live peacefully.
- To make the old people self-reliant and empowered through Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2021.
- Through this scheme, the standard of living of the aged people of Rajasthan can be raised.
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- All the senior citizens of the state are benefited from this scheme.
- Basically under this financial help will be given, as a monthly pension ranging from Rs 750 to Rs 1000 will be provided by the state government to the old women above 55 years of age and the old men of more than 58 years.
- With the help of this scheme, elderly people will be self-dependent.
- The old person will get a pension if any person from his house i.e. his son or daughter should not be in government work.
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The age limit should be 58 years or above for men, and 55 years or above for women.
- There is no source of income for life and no regular income.
- Under this scheme, the same old persons will be eligible, whose annual income of the family will be less than Rs 48,000.
The applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment in Rajasthan Old Age Pension 2021:-
- Aaadhar card
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
If you want to download the Application Form in PDF form then click on the link given below:-
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly download the Application form from the link given above.
- After this fill in all the required details that have been asked in the application form, and then attach all the required documents and submit them to the concerned department.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you
Important FAQs related to Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme
What is the objective of Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme?
What is the eligibility criteria of Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme?
The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
The age limit should be 58 years or above for men, and 55 years or above for women.
There is no source of income for life and no regular income.
Under this scheme, the same old persons will be eligible, whose annual income of the family will be less than Rs 48,000.