Rajasthan Income Certificate | राजस्थान आय प्रमाण पत्र | Income Certificate Rajasthan Validity | Application Form | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria
An Income certificate also known as Rajasthan Aaay Praman Patra is an important government document, which certifies the annual income of a person’s family. The income certificate is an important document that also helps us in making many other documents and also used for taking benefits of various types of schemes that takes place in the state of Rajasthan. Income Certificate in Rajasthan is been issued by Revenue Department.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Rajasthan Income Certificate like its important highlights, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, application form, benefits, etc. So to know more about Rajasthan Income Certificate stay connected with us till the end.
Rajasthan Income Certificate
Income proof is an important government document. It is issued by the Department of Revenue. Rajasthan Income Certificate certifies the person’s monthly income and annual income. It is valid for 6 months only. Income certificates are used for the benefit of schemes related to the state or central government. In various schemes, benefits are provided only on the basis of economic conditions, for which an income certificate is required. Whether it was to fill the income tax, for the individual social pension, grant-in-aid amount financially, we need an income certificate to take advantage of other types of government services and schemes.
The process of getting it made is different in all the states. In some parts of the country, this certificate is also known as ‘EWS Certificate’, which means ‘Economically Weaker Section Certificate’. Usually, the village tehsildar issues the certificate, but many states and union territories also have district magistrates/collectors, revenue divisional officers, sub-divisional magistrates, or other district authorities appointed for the purpose.
|Rajasthan Income Certificate – राजस्थान आय प्रमाण पत्र|
|About||Rajasthan Income Certificate|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Benefit||Applicants can avail many benefits in government services|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Income Certificate Benefits
Benefits that applicant can avail from Rajasthan Income Certificate are as follows:-
- The government has started various schemes for the economically backward section, to avail of the benefits of such a scheme applicant has to submit an income certificate.
- To avail the relaxations on tax, an income certificate is needed.
- Educational institutions usually have a quota reserved for people from economically poor backgrounds. This certificate helps them to secure free or concessional admission.
- For getting an agricultural loan, an agriculture Income Certificate is needed.
- The benefit of medical benefits like free or subsidized treatment, subsidized medicines, financial assistance to mothers giving birth to a girl child, etc.
- To provide relief to the victims of various natural calamities and calamities.
- Widows can claim Government pension wherever applicable.
- To access various government-sponsored welfare schemes.
- To get major benefits like old-age pension from Govt.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Income Certificate
Applicants need to have the following documents for Rajasthan Income Certificate:-
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID, Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Electricity bill or water bill
- Land documents
Validity of Income Certificate
The validity of the Rajasthan Income Certificate is as follows:-
- The validity of the income certificate is based on the financial year mentioned in the document.
- The certificate needs to be updated every financial year to ensure validity.
- The old certificate may need to be provided as a key documentary proof required for the issuance of an updated income certificate.
- It’s valid for 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Income Certificate
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Income Certificate:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Each has its own and unique set of documentation requirements.
- Any person who is a resident of Indian and belongs to an economically weaker section of the society. They are not required to pay any income tax, can apply for an income certificate with the applicable state government or union territory.
Follow the following steps in order to apply for Rajasthan Income Certificate:-
- Firstly you need to download the application form that has been provided by us. Simply click on the link given below to download it.
- After downloading the form, you have to take a printout of it and fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completely filled application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submitting the form, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. And then your certificate will be issued.
Do read our other articles on our website:- Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.