Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana | Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme | राजस्थान फ्री स्कूटी योजना | Objectives | Guidelines | Benefits | Final List of Free Scooty Yojana
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana or Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana has been started by the Government of Rajasthan. Basically, the scheme is been inaugurated to encourage the girl students of the state to study and in view of the low female literacy. Under the Free Scooty Yojana, the girls of the state who have passed the 12th examination in Central Secondary and Secondary Education with 75% marks or more will be provided free Scooty by the government.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana like its important highlights, objectives, financial assistance provided, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, etc. So to know more about Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana stay connected with us till the end.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022
With the help of this scheme girl students of backward classes like Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari of Rajasthan will be benefitted. Apart from providing free Scooty, the Rajasthan government will also provide incentive money to the girl students. Due to which the girl students will be greatly benefited. Devnarayan girl student Scooty Distribution Yojana benefits not payable if there is a gap in class 12th and regular graduation for Scooty.
Under Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana only 1000 girl students will be selected according to their eligibility, marks obtained in the previous year and other parameters and Scooties will be distributed to these girl students only. In case, all the girl students whose name does not appear in the Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana will be given an incentive of Rs.10,000 per annum and Rs.20,000 per year to the post-graduation girl students.
|Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Highlights|
|About||Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Department of Information Technology & Communication|
|Benefit||Along with incentives free Scooties will also be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Rural and backward class girls|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Free Scooty Objectives
The main objectives of the Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to encourage the girl students of the state to study and in view of the low female literacy.
- Under the Free Scooty Yojana, the girls of the state who have passed the 12th examination in Central Secondary and Secondary Education with 75% marks or more will be provided free Scooty by the government.
- To increase the rate of free Scooty to girl students under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government focuses on providing adequate means for girl students to complete their school education and higher education and also provides incentives.
Incentives provided under this Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this incentive scheme, an incentive amount will also be provided, the girl who will pass class 12th, in the first year of graduation, in the second year of graduation, in the third year with 75% marks will be given Rs.10,000 per annum.
- Similarly, if the girl students who are studying for post-graduation will get 75% marks in the first and second year then they will be given 20,000 per year by the government.
- Under this scheme, 1000 girl students selected by the college education department through the result will be provided benefits.
- Under this scheme, benefits will also be provided by the government to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed, or abandoned by their husbands.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves for Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- The receipt of the amount to be given at the time of admission in the educational institution with the applicant.
- Certificate of passing the previous examination with the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria For Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- The student should be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- The parents of the student should not be in government job
- To participate in the scheme of free Scooty Rajasthan, the girl should be admitted to the college.
- The annual income of the parents of the student should not exceed two lakh.
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. Because the incentive money given by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Applicants need to follow the following steps for enrollment:-
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Rajasthan SSO.
- After visiting, the home page will open in front of you, on which you will see the option of login and registration, then you will have to click on the option of registration. After this, the next page will open in front of you, on which you will have to click on the option of Citizen.
- After this, you have to register yourself by clicking on Bhamashah, Aadhar, Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- After this, you have to log in with an SSO id and password.
- After login, the applicant will have to click on the option of scholarship. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Devnarayan free Scooty distribution and incentive amount in the Department Name option, by clicking on it you will have to register yourself.
How to check the final list?
Follow the following steps in order to check the final list:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Shiksha Drishti, Government of Rajasthan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the option of Final List of Devnarayan Scooty and Incentive Distribution Scheme.
- As soon as you click on this option, a file will open in front of you in PDF format.
In case of applicant come across any query then they can take help from the following details:-
Helpline Numbers:- Click Here
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
What is Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana?
Under the Free Scooty Yojana, the girls of the state who have passed the 12th examination in Central Secondary and Secondary Education with 75% marks or more will be provided free Scooty by the government.
Are incentives also provided under this scheme?
Yes. To know more refer to our article above.
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you