Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme:- Tripura’s government has made the Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana 2024 accessible to livestock farmers. Sudhangshu Das, Minister of the Animal Resource Development Department, announced the initiative on December 14, 2023. To reduce the import of animal items, the department will offer annual assistance of Rs 6,000 to each animal farmer under this project, which will promote rural economies and ensure animal farming’s self-sufficiency. Read on to learn more about the Tripura Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme 2024
The Tripura government initiated this plan to assist the state’s animal farmers in becoming self-sufficient. The state government provides financial assistance to animal producers for Rs 6,000 per year under this plan. Participants will now contribute to the transformation of the rural economy as a result of this initiative. Individuals who own cows, goats, or any other sort of animal may apply for the scheme.
|Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme Tripura
|Government of Tripura
|Minister of the Animal Resource Development Department Sudhangshu Das
|Thursday, 14th December, 2023
|Farmers who own cows, goats, or any other type of animal
|6000 rupees per annum
|State Official Website
Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana Tripura Objective
The demand for animal products such as fish, eggs, meat, and milk is increasing regularly. Furthermore, there is an opportunity for advancement in the animal husbandry industry in terms of entrepreneurship and business. As a result, the Tripura government created a plan to lessen dependency on imported animal products.
Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana Tripura Benefits
The following are some of the scheme’s primary advantages:
- The government would grant Rs 6000 in monetary support to livestock farmers.
- By doing so, they will act as a conduit for bolstering the state’s rural economy.
- Beneficiaries can improve their agricultural operations or, more precisely, grow their animals by using the money amount.
- The state government has identified around 2900 farmers as project recipients.
- The initiative would reduce dependency on other Indian states, notably in the cattle-rearing sector.
The Minister indicated that the scheme budget for the current fiscal year 2023-2024 is 1.74 crore rupees. Through this budget, they will disburse payments to livestock producers who satisfy the program’s eligibility standards.
Applicants for the scheme must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a permanent citizen of Tripura.
- The applicant must be a cattle farmer.
- The applicant must have at least one dairy cow, 10 goats, or a well-developed breed of pigs.
- The applicant’s total annual income should be less than 2 lakhs.
Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme Tripura Online Application Procedure
The Tripura government just implemented this initiative. The government has not yet released the official webpage for this, but it will do so soon. We will update this on this post as soon as there is a new update on this scheme.