PFMS Scholarship | Public Financial Management System Application Process
There are many people who are still struggling with financial problems due to which they are not able to pay their children’s fees and are not able to manage their education expenses. So keeping this in mind scholarships are been provided to such students for are financially weak.
So today in this article, we are going to share every information about Public Financial Management System Scholarship with you people. Here in this article, we’ll be letting you know about its eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, important highlights, the application process, required documents, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Basically, the scholarship is been provided to people who are financially weak and are unable to pay their fees. Students belonging to different backward categories that are Scheduled caste, tribe, Other backward castes, and also the people who belong to economically backward society will get many incentives under this.
|PFMS Scholarship Highlights|
|About||Public Financial Management System Scholarship (PFMS)|
|Inaugurated by||Public Financial Management System|
|Department||Ministry of Finance|
|Benefits||Scholarships will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Students who are financially weak|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- The main benefit of the Public Financial Management System Scholarship is to provide scholarships to those students who are financially weak and are unable to manage their education expenses.
- With the help of the assistance, students will able to carry their education and can achieve their goals in their life.
- Students belonging to different backward categories that are Scheduled caste, tribe, Other backward castes, and also the people who belong to economically backward society will be benefited as they’ll get many incentives under this.
Banks under PFMS Scholarship
Banks under PFMS Scholarship are as follows:-
- Karnataka bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
PFMS Scholarships List
Scholarships under PFMS are as follows:-
- PFMS Scholarship to Universities/College Students.
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC StudentsScholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC.
- Scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students.
- Scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs.
- The PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students.
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education.
Applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 25 years.
- If the applicant’s annual family income is below Rs. 6 lakh then he/she is eligible.
- The applicant must have at least passed class 10th.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- Fees receipt
- Class 10th/12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Click on the PFMS Scholarship Student Registration option present on the homepage and then select the scheme Scholarship to Universities/College Students.
- After which you have to select the year of passing class 12th and the education board.
- Then enter all the required details like bank account number, IFSC code, etc.
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the category, and then click on search.
- The system will search the name and automatically fill-up the form displayed on the screen.
- Then create your user ID and add a password, fill up the captcha code and upload all the required documents.
- In this way, you’ll be registered.
If you come across any query then contact on the following numbers:-
- toll-free number- 1800 118 111 or 01123343860
- email- helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergency Helpdesk No:
- Mr. Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr. Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you