Odisha Labour Card List | Shramik Card Registration 2021 | Beneficiary list | Application Forms PDF Download
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Odisha. Under this government of the state will take care of all of the leaders who are working under them and provide them with different opportunities and assets. Today in this article, we will share all the important details about the Odisha Labour Card list for the years 2020 and 2021.
Here in this article, you’ll get to know about its benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, the application process, We will also share with you a list of beneficiaries that are available for the different districts of Odisha. So if you want to know more stay connected with us.
Odisha Labour Card List 2021
The B&OCW (RE&CS) Act has been instituted to manage business and state of administration of Building and other Construction Workers. It also accommodates their well-being, wellbeing and government assistance measures, and so forth. The B&OCWW Cess Act has been ordered to accommodate the duty and assortment of Cess at the expense of development work so as to expand the assets required for extending out the government assistance advantage to the development labourers by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board framed by the Government.
|Labour Card List Highlights|
|About||Odisha Labour Card List|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Department||Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Official website||Official Website|
Objectives Of Odisha Labour List
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- Labour Government assistance and Organization of Work Laws.
- Inspection of Security proportions of Manufacturing plants and Boilers and Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government assistance.
The following benefits are availed under this scheme:-
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Assistance in Case of Accident
- Death Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advance for Construction of House
- Financial assistance for education.
- Financial Assistance for Skill Upgradation
- The assistance of Purchase of working tools
- Financial assistance for the marriage of two dependent girls children of the beneficiary
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enrol themselves:-
- The applicant must be the permanent residence of Odisha.
- The applicant must be 18 years above and below 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
The following documents are required for the Odisha Labour Card List:-
- School leaving certificate
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Number of Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries are included in the different districts of Odisha:-
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
The applicant needs to follow the following steps:-
- First, visit the official website of Odisha’s labour card.
- On the homepage, click on the Report option
- The Districtwise Beneficiary Information will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- The detailed list will be displayed on your screen.
Here are some of the Registration Forms:-
If an applicant came across any query or problem they can contact on the following numbers:-
- Phone/ Fax: +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you