Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 | Online Registration | Odisha Balaram yojana online apply
Odisha Balaram YojanaAs we all know that due to the coronavirus crisis in the country, the entire country has been locked down and many people have lost their source of earning. So under the Yojana, the government has credited the credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless ranchers who are currently jobless due to the COVID-19. Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get an advantage under the plan in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has guided authorities to give agrarian credits to the landless ranchers through joint obligation gatherings (JLGs). IMAGE will arrange to execute the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will arrange at the regional level. Horticulture secretary Sourabh Garg said the landless ranchers will get credits through JLGs which will go about as social insurance.
|Odisha Balaram Yojana Highlights|
|About||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Benefit||Credit will be provided|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Odisha Balaram Yojana ObjectivesObjectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The aim behind the Odisha Balaram Yojana is to provide financial help by issuing loans up to Rs. 1.6 lakh to each JLG (Joint liability groups) of the farmers who are facing problems due to the COVID 19 outbreak.
- This will help them to raise their living standards and to become independent.
- This scheme has set a target of Rs. 1,040 crore for this scheme.
- There are almost 7000 branches of different banks and PACS in semi-urban and rural areas.
Odisha Balaram Yojana BenefitsBenefits availed under Odisha Balaram Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, approximately 70,000 groups will get farm loans.
- Each group will consist of five landless farmers.
- The main benefit of the scheme is that around seven lakh landless cultivators will get an advantage under the plan in the following two years.
- The plan was also structured as a team with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are around 7000 parts of various banks and PACS in provincial and semi-urban zones for the benefit of the farmers.
- The Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal organizations at the state and area levels individually for the implementation of the plan.
Documents Required for Balaram YojanaApplicants need to have the following documents if want to enroll themselves for Odisha Balaram Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Age proof
- Residential certificate
- Passport size image
Eligibility CriteriaThe farmer needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll for Odisha Balaram Yojana:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- A Farmer must not own any land.
Application ProcessApplicants need to follow the following steps for Odisha Balaram Yojana:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- A homepage will open in front of you on which you have to click on the option called apply online.
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen on which you’ll see the application form.
- Fill in the application form carefully, enter your personal details and upload your documents.
- At last click on the Submit button.
What is Balaram Scheme?
This scheme is to give monetary benefits to those who are sharecroppers of the state and do not have their own land by the Odisha government.
How to apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana?
All interested and eligible farmers can apply for the scheme through the Odisha government portal.
How much loan amount is to be provided in Balaram Yojana?
The eligible under this scheme can take a loan of about 1.6 lakhs.