Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana | mukhyamantri swa niyojan yojana assam | assam sva niyojan yojana registration | assam sva niyojan yojana apply online |
The Government of Assam is making many important efforts for the development of the state and launching several government welfare programs to improve the lives of the farmers, women, and children of the state. Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sharma unveiled several government initiatives this year in the budget for the financial year 2023-2024.
The Chief Minister of Assam unveiled an unprecedented self-employment program. The name of this program is Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023. Through this article, we will share all the important information related to Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023 like the Registration Process, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, etc. If you want to know all the important information related to this scheme then read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa has decided to launch a self-employment scheme to help small businesses in the state get off the ground. Under this scheme, the government will give financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh to entrepreneurs to help them run their businesses. The scheme would cover 1 lakh entrepreneurs in the state over a period of three years.
The beneficiaries of the scheme will get the installment payment from the Government of Assam in the form of seed capital investment. The applicant can choose the company of his/her choice after the funds are credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
|Scheme Name||Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana Objective
The main objective of starting this scheme by the Government of Assam is to provide financial assistance to the entrepreneurs of the state so that they can start their business, thereby increasing the financial status of the beneficiaries.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form, Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary List, Registration
Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana Benefits
- The Assam government will offer Rs 2 lakh to the citizens of the state who want to start their own businesses under the Chief Minister’s Self-Employment Scheme.
- Under the Assam Chief Minister’s Self-Employment Mission, support will be provided to up to 1 lakh entrepreneurs in the state within three years.
- 1000 crores have been set aside by the state government for the financial year 2023-2024.
- Under the Self Employment Scheme, the state government of Assam will allocate Rs 5000 crore in three years.
- Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme will support the entrepreneurs of the state.
- After three years, due to this scheme, the number of job givers will be more than the number of job seekers.
In the first budget of our Govt, we achieved ₹1.06 lakh cr expenditure, our second budget expenditure is projected to touch ₹1.22 lakh cr and in our third budget we aim to achieve a record expenditure of ₹1.39 lakh cr with ₹28,418 cr towards capital expenditure
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) March 16, 2023
Mukhya Mantri Sva Niyojan Yojana Budget
The Assam Government has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the current financial year 2023-24 and Rs 5000 crore for the next three years for the Chief Minister’s Self-Employment Scheme, based on which the state government will give seed capital investment to the beneficiaries in monthly installments .
Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years.
- The program is also open to women who are part of self-help groups.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Business Plans
- Passport size Photograph
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
How to Register for Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana
Follow the steps given below to register under the Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana:-
- First, visit the official website of the Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Register link.
- Registration form will open on your screen.
- In the form, fill in all the asked details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Register button to complete the registration process.