Bihar Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana | Registration 2021 | Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana Benefits
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Bihar. Basically, the scheme is launched to provide relief and benefits to the farmers. Under the private tube well scheme, the government gives subsidies to farmers for planting tube wells on their private land. The main objective of starting the Bihar Niji Nalkup Yojana is to reduce the risk of drought in Bihar.
So here in this article, we are going to discuss all the details like eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, application process related to the scheme. So if you want to know more stay connected with us.
Bihar Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana 2021
Residents of Bihar will be benefited from this scheme. Under the Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana Bihar, a subsidy of ₹ 15,000 is given by the Government of Bihar at the rate of ₹ 328 per meter for planting tube wells on the private land of the farmers and if the farmer implements a borewell at a depth of 100 meters then he is given a grant up to a maximum of ₹ 35000 at the rate of ₹ 597 per meter under the Shatabdi tube well scheme. Along with this, Rs 10,000 will be given separately for the pump. With the help of this scheme, people can easily irrigate their fields. If you also want to be a beneficiary then you have to apply under this scheme.
|Bihar Niji Nalkup Yojana Highlights|
|About||Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Scheme Bihar|
|Department||Small Water Resources Department|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Bihar|
|Official website||Click Here|
Bihar Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Farmers of the state will be benefited under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, subsidies will be provided by the state government to set up their own tubewell for irrigation by the state government.
- Under this scheme, a grant of up to 15,000 rupees will be given at the rate of 100 rupees per ft for boring of rock Tubewells. A maximum of 35000 grant funds will be provided at the rate of Rs 182 per ft for tube well boring for medium depth.
- Along with this, Rs 10,000 will be given separately for the pump.
- Minimum 16 percent of scheduled caste and 1 percent of scheduled tribe farmers will be selected in each district.
The Objective of the scheme is as follows:-
- Due to low rainfall fields are not irrigated properly. Which has a great impact on crops.
- Keeping this in mind the state government has started the Bihar Shatabdi Private Tubewell Scheme 2021.
- Under this scheme, farmers of the state are being given subsidies for planting private tube wells for irrigation.
- Through this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to irrigate their fields easily, which will improve their crops and will also increase the income of the farmers.
- The main objective of the Bihar government under this scheme is to develop the financial stability of farmers of the state.
The following documents are required for the enrollment:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Arable land papers
- Land certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Affidavit for not taking financial assistance for Tubewells related to any other institution.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- The applicant applying under this scheme must have 40 decimals of land in his name.
- Priority will be given to small/marginal farmers of Bihar under this scheme.
- The cultivator should have a minimum of 0.40 acres (40 mils) of cultivable land. The grant for a single boring and set to a farmer will be presumptive.
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the Small Water Resources Department, Government of Bihar. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you on the screen.
- On this home page, you will see the option to apply, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You will see the registration on this page, you will have to fill in all the required information asked in this registration like the Applicants name, Address, information related to fields, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc., and then upload your required documents.
- Then you have to click on submit button. After this, your application will be completed, and by following all the above steps you can enroll yourself.
- 0612-2215605/ 2215606
- 0612-2217161/ 2217162
- 0612-2217163/ 2217164
- 0612-2217165/ 2217450
- 0612-2217451/ 2217452
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you