Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme | Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme Online Registration | Aswasakiranam Online Application Form | Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme Application Status
As we know there are many people who look after their bedridden relatives due to which they face problems in getting employment and day-to-day expenses. To help all those caretakers the state government of Kerala has started the Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Aswasakiranam Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2022
On 2nd August 2010, the government of India announced the Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme. The caretaker who takes care of bedridden patients is eligible for this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide assistance of Rs 600 per month to the caretakers. Caretakers providing caregiving services to patients since 02/08/10 will be paid monthly assistance with retrospective effect, the assistance will be a part of the pension provided to the pension.
Kerala Social Security Mission is the responsible authority for the implementation of this scheme, if any interested beneficiary wants to apply for Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme then you can visit your nearest Anganwadi or ICDS office.
|About||Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Kerala|
|Started On||2nd August 2010|
|Concerned Department||Kerala Social Security Mission|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance For The Care Taker Of Disabled Patients|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Kerala|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme
The objective of the Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the caretakers of ridden patients. Monthly assistance of Rs 600 will be provided to caregivers who are unable to take up employment for self-reliance.
Key Points & Benefits Of Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme
- The Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme was introduced by the government of Kerala in 2010.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Kerala will provide financial assistance of Rs 600 per month to the caregivers who take care of physically and mentally handicapped patients.
- The assistance provided to the caretakers will be part of the pension given to the patients.
- Caretakers providing caregiving service to patients since 02/08/10 will be paid monthly assistance with retrospective effect.
- Interested beneficiaries can visit the nearest Anganwadi or ICDS office to apply for this scheme.
- All disabled patients require a full-time caregiver.
- Mentally handicapped (autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation, mental illness).
- 100% blind, cancer patients are lying on the bed, in old age are lying on the bed.
- Brittle bone disease.
The eligibility criteria for Aswasakiranam Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant should be a resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must belong to BPL.
- Who is completely bedridden and suffers from a debilitating disability (physical, functional, or mental) at home.
- Who cannot take care of himself for any day-to-day activity without the support of another person?
Documents Required For Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for Aswasakiranam Scheme:
- Attested copy of Aadhar card/confirmation slip received
- Medical certificate attested by Govt./Vyomitram/NRHM doctors.
- Income Proof: Attested copy of BPL ration card / BPL certificate issued by Panchayat or Municipality or Corporation / Income certificate issued by the village officer
How To Apply For Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Anganwadi or ICDS office.
- Take the application form from the concerned
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- After filling in all the details attached the document with the application form and submit it to the Anganwadi or ICDS office.
- By following the above steps you can successfully apply for the Aswasakiranam Scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme