Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana | Gujrat Sahay Yojana Objectives | કિસાન સહાય
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana has been launched by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Ji on 10 August 2020. Basically under this scheme farmers of the state will be benefitted. Compensation will be provided to the farmers under Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2021, the state government will provide a compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares and more than 60 percent of the farmers in the loss due to natural disasters ranging from 33% to 60% in agricultural produce. A farmer will be provided compensation of Rs 25,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares in case of crop loss.
Today in this article we will discuss everything about Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana like its, important highlights, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, beneficiary list, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
There is a new crop insurance scheme that has been started to benefit the farmers of the state. A new crop insurance scheme called “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana”, farmers of the state have to bear economic losses due to irregularities in rainfall, especially during the Kharif season. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will not be required to pay any premium. In case of loss of crops due to natural calamities, the farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund.
|Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Highlights|
|About||Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Ji|
|Launched on||20 August 2020|
|Benefit||Compensation will be provided to the farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click here|
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Objectives
The main motive of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana are as follows:-
- As you all know that due to natural calamities, the crops of farmers suffer a lot of damage, especially in the Kharif season, due to irregular rainfall, farmers in Gujarat suffer economic losses. Keeping this in mind, the Gujarat government has started this new Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the state government in the event of damage to the crops of farmers due to natural calamities like bay weather rains, floods, etc. do.
- To strengthen the position of the farmers of the state through this scheme.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Benefits
Benefits availed under Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana are as follows:-
- The farmers of the state whose crops are damaged due to natural calamities like drought or excess rain or unseasonal rain, flood, etc. will be compensated by the government.
- Under the scheme, a farmer will be provided compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares by the state government for losses due to natural disasters ranging from 33% to 60%.
- Compensation of Rs. 25,000 per hectare will be provided to a farmer for a maximum of four hectares for crop loss of more than 60 percent.
- About 56 lakh farmers across the state are benefitted from this scheme.
- Farmers of Gujarat will not have to pay any premium to get benefits under this scheme.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- In case of loss of crops due to natural calamities, the farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund.
- Under this scheme, all the 8-A holder farmer account holders registered in the revenue records across the state and farmers recognized under the Forest Rights Act will also be benefitted.
Documents Required for Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
Applicant needs to have the following documents in order to avail benefits of Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Beneficiary List
Beneficiary List of farmers will be prepared by the Revenue Department of the state government as per the following procedure:-
- First, the District Collector will prepare a list of taluka/villages whose crops are damaged due to drought, heavy rainfall, or non-seasonal rainfall.
- Then the list will be shared with the Revenue Department within 7 days.
- In the next phase, a special survey team will review the damage to crops within 15 days.
- After completion of the damage survey, the list of beneficiary farmers will be announced by an order signed by the District Development Officer.
- There will be two types of beneficiary list, 33% to 60% and loss of more than 60%.
Assistance Criteria for Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
Assistance for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana will be provided in the following ways:-
- In case of drought:- If there is a drought in any district, due to which the crop is damaged, then you can claim for the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana. Drought reading conditions will be considered when either the district has received less than 10 inches of rain or the monsoon season has not rained.
- In case of heavy rains:- If there is heavy rainfall in a district due to which the crop is damaged, then you can claim the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana. The situation of heavy rainfall will be considered when the district has received continuous rains for 35 inches or 48 hours.
- In case of unseasonal rains:- If there is unseasonal rain in a district due to which the crop is damaged, then you can claim for the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana. Unseasonal rains will be considered when more than 50 mm of rain has been read in the district for 48 hours from October 15 to November 15.
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana will have to wait a little longer. As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. The portal has not been launched. Online applications for the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana will be invited soon through an official dedicated portal which will be launched soon. Where online applications can be made for this scheme through e-gram centers. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.