Kerala Swasraya Scheme | Swasraya Scheme Kerala Online Registration | Swasraya Scheme Application Form PDF
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Kerala. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the mothers of physically handicapped and mentally retarded persons. As nowadays we all know the medical treatment of such people is quite an expensive task.
So today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its benefits, features, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application procedure, etc. So if you want to know more about the scheme stay connected with us.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2023
Kerala Swasraya Scheme has been launched by the Government of Kerala. Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 35000 is provided to mothers of physically handicapped and mentally retarded persons. This financial help will be provided to beneficiaries as one-time assistance. With the help of financial assistance, the beneficiaries will be able to do their treatment properly and will also help them financially as they can afford expensive treatment. They’ll also become self-dependent and can do their medical treatment properly like in terms of medical equipment, specialized transportation, medical care, etc.
|Kerala Swasraya Scheme Highlights|
|About||Kerala Swasraya Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Kerala|
|Department||Social Justice Department of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Kerala who are physically handicapped and mentally retarded|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs 35,000|
|Official Website||Click here|
Objective Of Swasraya Scheme
The main objectives of the scheme are:-
- The main objective of the Swasraya Scheme Kerala is to provide financial assistance to the parents or mothers of physically handicapped and mentally challenged people.
- This financial assistance is offered by the government keeping in mind the special care required by the mentally challenged and physically handicapped person.
- With the help of this financial assistance, the parents will become self-dependent and will be able to carry out their day-to-day activities like medical equipment, specialized transportation, medical care.
- With the help of this, they’ll able to afford expensive treatment.
Benefits of Kerala Swasraya Scheme
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 35000 is provided to parents or mothers of physically handicapped and mentally retarded persons
- This financial help will provide to beneficiaries as a one-time assistance
- With the help of this financial help, the beneficiaries will be able to find self-employment.
- With the help of this scheme, the beneficiaries will become financially stable and independent.
- Now the beneficiaries can finance medical equipment, specialize in transport, medical care, etc.
- Mothers of severely disabled on the mentally challenged bedridden patient will be given priority.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Swasraya Scheme
An applicant needs to pass the following criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family.
- This scheme is for those parents or mothers who are having children with 70% or more physical or mental disabilities.
- Close relatives who act as caretakers of the disabled or mentally challenged patient can also apply for this scheme.
Required Documents for Kerala Swasraya Scheme
The following documents are required for enrollment:-
- Aadhar card
- Disability certificate
- Ration card of below poverty line
- Residence proof
- Caste certificate
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
If you want to download the Application form in PDF form then click on the link given below:-
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly download the application form from above and take the printout of it.
- Fill in all the required information like your name, address, active mobile number, etc
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the concerned district social justice officer.
- The district justice social officer will verify all the details entered by you and all the documents attached by you.
- After checking all the details he will approve your form and transfer the benefit amount into your bank account.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you