Mera Ration Mobile App | Ration App Benefits
The Mera Ration App is been launched by the Central Government of India. Many migrant laborers have returned home due to the lockdown caused by the Coronavirus. Ration cardholders will get many facilities through this app. Developed by the National Information Center, this Android-based mobile app has just been introduced in Hindi and English. Gradually, it will be made available in 14 languages.
In this article, we are going to discuss everything about this App like its benefits, important highlights, app download link, login process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Mera Ration Mobile App 2022
On March 12, 2021, Sudhanshu Pandey, Food Secretary, Ministry of Food and Public Distribution launched the “Mera Ration App”. The main purpose is to provide food grains (wheat, rice) to all the poor citizens of the country at a subsidized rate. This mobile app, prepared by the National Informatics Center (NIC), is available to all ration cardholders in the country.
Under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), the poor families of the country get 2 to 3 Rs Per/Kg of rice and wheat to the BPL ration cardholders.
|Mera Ration Mobile App Highlights|
|About||Mera Ration Mobile App|
|Launched by||The Central Government|
|Department||Department of Food and Public Distribution|
|Benefit||Food Grains will be provided at a subsidized rate|
Mera Ration Mobile App Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- On this app, ration cardholders will be able to check for themselves how much grain they will get.
- With the introduction of the ‘Mera Ration App’, there will be transparency in ration distribution.
- This app will be able to benefit especially the migrant people because, under the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, ration cardholders will be able to take their share of grain from any ration shop anywhere and anywhere in the country.
- Through this app, it will be easy for the beneficiaries going on migration to know how many ration shops are around them and which shops are closest to them.
- Beneficiaries are free to give their suggestions through this app.
- Through this official app, you can also avail of the following services:
- Know Your Entitlement
- Nearby Ration Shops
- ONORC Status
- My Transactions
- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhaar Seeding
- Suggestion/ Feedback
- FPS Feedback
Follow the following steps:-
- Firstly download the ‘Mera Ration’ app.
- After that, you have to follow a login process for which the beneficiary will need an Aadhaar or ration card number for login. After entering all the required detail you will be able to log in and take advantage of the features found on this app
If you want to download the app then click on the link given below:-
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…