Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2021 Apply | KVPY | KVPY Protsahan Yojana | Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Apply | KVPY Apply | KVPY Fellowship | KVPY Eligibility criteria| KVPY apply online
The Kishore Vigyan Yojana is run by the central government every year. The scheme is to be operated by the government since 1999. The objective of this scheme is to identify and encourage talented youth in the field of science. Through this article, we are providing you information about Adolescent Science Scheme. Stayed with us till the end for all types of information related to the Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage students to science. The plan tests a student’s aptitude through an academic examination as well as an aptitude test and interview. Under this scheme, fellowship and other types of allowances were provided to selected students. Identity cards are issued to all KVPY fellow students. Through which they can easily come to national laboratories/universities. There are 3 types of courses covered under this scheme.
- Stream SA
- Stream SX
- Stream SB
Through the Adolescent Science Promotion Scheme, the government wants to promote the best scientific development for research and development in the country. For this, various types of schemes are launched by the government every year.
|Important Key Points of KVPY|
|Yojana Name||KVPY- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|Conducting Body||IISc Banglore|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Languages||Hindi and English|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for KVPY
The Eligibility of every stream is defined individually. And is described below:
- Stream SA – Students enrolled in 11th grade during the current academic year and must have scored 75% in 10th grade in Mathematics and Science in the previous academic year (65% for SC / ST / PWD). And the student has to score a minimum of 60% (50% for SC / ST / PWD) in the class 12th board examination. During the interim period, the Fellows will be invited to the National Science (Vijayoshi) Camp and the travel and accommodation of the students will be taken care of by the KVPY.
Note: – B.Sc./B.S.B./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. Students studying in courses like MS can get fellowship under this section.
- Stream SX – Under this, students who have secured 75% marks in Mathematics and Science in 10th standard and students of SC / ST / PWD who have scored 65% marks. And the student who is enrolled in the current 12th standard and who will join the undergraduate course in Basic Sciences like B.sc / Bs / Bst / B.Math / I. M.Sc./Int/ M.S.
Note: Under this stream, the fellowship will be activated if and only if the student has scored minimum marks of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE.
- Stream SB – Under this, the student should enroll in the first year of the undergraduate program in basic sciences. And students who have secured a total of 60% (50% for SC / ST / PWD) in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE in the 12th board examination.
Note: The students who are enrolled or are pursuing the Distance Education scheme/correspondence course are not eligible.
List Of Exam Centres
|East and northeast zone||West and Central zone||South zone||North zone|
|Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna (Bihar)||Madgoan, Mapusa, Panaji (Goa)||Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)||Chandigarh (Chandigarh)|
|Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodra (Gujarat)||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Haliyal, Hassan, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Puttur, Shivamogga, Udupi, (Karnataka)||New Delhi (Delhi)|
|Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri (West Bengal)||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh)||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal (Telangana)||Ambala, Faridabad, gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat (Haryana)|
|Agarthala (Tripura)||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane (Maharashtra)||Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur (Kerala)||Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir)|
|Shillong (Meghalaya)||Puducherry (Puducherry)||Leh (Laddakh)|
|Imphal (Manipur)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala (Punjab)|
|Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Silchar, Tezpur (Assam)||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh)||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Prayagraj, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur (Orissa)||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
The selection process for KVPY
Eligible candidates will be given fellowship and other allowances as per the selection process given below.
- Aptitude Test – The candidates will be called for the Aptitude Test which will happen all over the country and the exam will be available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- Interview – The shortlisted students based on the merit list of the aptitude test will be called for the interview. And it is the final stage of the selection procedure.
Application Process for KVPY
Eligible candidates can apply online for Aptitude Test. KVPY has not officially opened the application process.
According to the official website of the Scientific Incentive Scheme, the application is not yet being accepted. Information related to the application will soon be provided through the online portal. After acceptance of the online application, the association will also announce the exam date.
The Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national-level fellowship program run by the IISc Banglore. The fellowship i.e. monthly fellowship and the Annual contingency Grant is described below-
|Basic Science||Monthly fellowship||Annual contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
Including the fellowship, the Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana offers other perks too which you can check on its official website i.e. http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/index.htm.
- Fax: (080) 2360 1215
- Telephone: (080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536
- Email at [email protected] for Application related queries or for Fellowship related queries at [email protected]
What is the Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana?
How to Apply Online for Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana?
What are the benefits of Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana?
Note-: The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.