Kisan Suryoday Yojana | Benefits of Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Scheme | Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana Application Form
The Kisan Suryoday Yojana was inaugurated by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, in Gujarat’s home state on 24th October. Basically under this scheme farmers of the state will be benefitted from the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, farmers of the state will be supplied three-phase of power from 5 am to 9 pm for irrigation in their fields.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about Kisan Suryoday Scheme Gujarat, like its eligibility criteria, required documents, important highlights, the application process, new updates, etc. So, to know more about Kisan Suryoday Yojana stay connected with us.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2021
Prime Minister of our country has started Kisaan Suryoday Yojana in the state of Gujarat under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani. The scheme is been inaugurated to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. Now the farmers of Gujarat will not have to face any problem with water for irrigation. Basically, under Kisaan Suryoday Scheme Gujarat, farmers of the state will be able to irrigate their fields by obtaining three-phase electricity for irrigation during the day.
- Under this scheme, the work of laying new transmission lines will be done in the next 2-3 years about 3 and a half thousand circuit kilometers.
- The districts that have been included under Kisaan Suryoday Scheme are Dahod, Patan, Mahisagar, Panchmahal, Chhota Udaipur, Kheda, Anand, and Gir-Somna. The remaining districts will be included in this scheme in a phased manner. The Gujarat state government has allocated a budget of Rs 3,500 crore to set up infrastructure under the scheme by 2023.
|Kisan Suryodaya Yojana Highlights|
|About||Kisan Suryodaya Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launched on||24th October|
|Benefit||Three-phase of power from 5 am to 9 pm will be supplied for irrigation in their fields.|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Not released yet|
Kisan Suryoday Yojana New Update
The Kisaan Suryodaya Yojana was launched by the Government of Gujarat, through which they want to double the income of farmers by 2022. Under this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided electricity during the day. So that there is no problem in doing agricultural work. The Kisan Suryodaya Yojana is a large and historic scheme after the Jyoti Gram Yojana. So that farmers will develop. 11.50 electricity connections have been provided in the state under the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana.
On Tuesday, the first phase of the North Gujarat region was launched under the second phase from the Aravalli district by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Ji. In this launch, he informed that now farmers of 600 villages of Gujarat will be provided electricity during the day. So that the target of doubling the income of farmers will be achieved. Through all these schemes both farming and villages will become prosperous. With which the whole state and country will become prosperous.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ for the farmers of Gujarat.— ANI (@ANI) October 24, 2020
It aims to provide day-time power supply for irrigation to farmers. pic.twitter.com/wYFgOOI3Ab
Kisan Suryoday Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of Kisaan Suryoday Yojana are as follows:-
- As we all know that, due to water problems the farmers of Gujarat state are not able to irrigate their fields, due to which the farmers of Gujarat are suffering a huge loss. So keeping this in mind, the Prime Minister of our country has started this Kisaan Suryoday Yojana in the state of Gujarat under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani.
- Under this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided electricity from 5 am to 9 pm for irrigation during the day.
- With the help of this scheme, farmers can irrigate their fields during the day.
Benefits of Kisan Suryoday Yojana
To avail of the benefits of Kisaan Suryoday Yojana, farmers need to register themselves. Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- With the help of this scheme, farmers will get rid of the water problems.
- Farmers of the state will be provided electricity under the scheme from 5 am to 9 pm during the day to irrigate their fields.
- With the help of this farmers will be able to irrigate their fields properly.
- This work is being done by preparing a completely new capacity of transmission in the state.
Other projects by PM Modi
- Two more projects have been inaugurated in addition to the Kisaan Suryodaya Yojana in the state of Gujarat, namely Pediatric Heart Hospital and Girnar Ropeway affiliated with UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research.
- These three schemes in a way symbolize the strength, devotion, and health of Gujarat.
- The Prime Minister also inaugurated Children’s Heart Disease Hospital in Junagadh district, Girnar ropeway, and UN Mehta Heart Institute and Research Center, Ahmedabad. These schemes have recently been completed at a cost of Rs 130 crore.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana Second Phase
- State Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has started the second phase of Kisan Suryodaya Yojana. Under this scheme, 1 lakh farmers have been covered in the first phase, while 1 lakh 90 thousand farmers will be covered in the second phase.
- Under this, 3.80 lakh new electricity connections will be provided to the farmers of the state for irrigation in their fields. Under this scheme, an electricity connection will cost Rs 1.60 lakh. But out of these, farmers will be given electricity connection by taking 10 rupees. The rest will be borne by the state government itself.
- 4000 villages will be covered under this scheme by the end of January 2021.
4000 rural areas to be covered in 1 month
A target of covering 4000 rural areas has been set by the Government of Gujarat in January 2021 through Kisan Suryoday Yojana. This announcement has been made by the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani. Through this scheme, in the coming 3 years, new transmission lines and sub-stations will be installed by the Government of Gujarat, at an estimated cost of Rs. 35000 crores.
How to apply for Kisan Suryoday Yojana
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for getting electricity for irrigation under this scheme will have to wait a little longer. As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.