Kerala Self Employment Scheme | KESRU | കേരള സ്വയം തൊഴിൽ പദ്ധതി | Kerala Self Employment Scheme Application Procedure
The government of Kerala has started Kerala Self Employment Scheme for the unemployed resident of the State. This scheme is also known as KESRU. KESRU scheme is an employment scheme under which government provides loan upto Rs 1lakhs for the start-up of own venture and business. If you are a resident of Kerala and still unemployed and want to start your own work then read the article till the end.
Today in this article we will provide you the information about the KESRU Scheme such as benefits, objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedures, etc for all types of information related to the KESRU Employment Scheme be with us till the end.
Kerala Self Employment Scheme
In the present day scenario, recruitment in the government sector is decreasing. The unemployment rate in Kerala is increasing, so to overcome this problem, the government of Kerala has started the KESRU or Kerala Self Employment Scheme. This scheme aims to encourage people of the state to self-employment and generate employment by starting their own ventures and business.
Under this scheme government will provide a loan of upto Rs 1 lakhs to the unemployed peoples of the state who are active on the Register of Employment Exchanges. The government will provide the loan to the unemployed people to start their own venture or business. Which will uplift the economic and social conditions of people and the people will get a continuous source of income.
Under this scheme, out of the loan of Rs 1lakhs, 20% will be reimbursed as a Government subsidy through Employment Department. There is no need for collateral for the scheme.
|Kerala Self Employment Yojana Highlights
|Kerala Self Employment Scheme
|Government Of Kerala
|An unemployed resident of the state.
|To promote the self-employment
|Rs 1 lakhs.
Objective Of Kerala Self Employment Scheme
In the present day, the unemployment rate is increasing day by day so to overcome this problem every state has started a self-employment scheme for the citizen of their respective state. The main objective of the KESRU Self Employment Scheme is to encourage self-employment and to provide a loan of Rs 1 lakhs to start their own business and ventures.
Out of loan of Rs 1lakhs, 20% is reimbursed as Government subsidy through Employment Department.
Key Features Of KESRU Self Employment Scheme
- Bank loans up to Rs. 1,00,000 are given to individuals for starting self-employment ventures.
- Beneficiary age should be in between 21 years to 50 years.
- The spouse or parents of the beneficiary will be the guarantor.
- KESRU beneficiaries are not eligible for Unemployment dole and will not be submitted against temporary vacancies but will be considered for regular vacancies.
- Educational qualification should suit the project selected.
- Students are not eligible for applying under KESRU.
- Application forms are available free of cost from employment exchanges.
- The Employment Exchange Officer will monitor the scheme thoroughly, it is their duty to make sure that the sanctioned loan amount must be used only for self-employment.
Benefits Of KESRU
- People will get a loan of upto Rs 1 lakhs to start their own venture and work.
- People will get employment and the Unemployment rate will decrease in the state.
- Employment will be generated.
- People will get a source of income.
- The economic and social conditions of the unemployed will get better.
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Self Employment Yojana
To apply for KESRU Self Employment Scheme the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- An unemployed applicant who is active on the Register of Employment Exchanges is eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant age should be in the range of 21 years to 50 years.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should be less the rs 1 lakhs.
- The project of the applicant must suit the applicant’s qualification.
- Students are not eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required For KESRU
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the KESRU Self Employment Scheme:
- Identity Proof.
- Income certificate from the village officer.
- Project Report.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Passport size photo.
Application Procedure For KESRU Self Employment Scheme
To apply for the KESRU Self Employment Yojana you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the Employment Exchange Office.
- Then take the application form of the Kerala Self Employment Scheme from the Employment Exchange Office.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form carefully, such as personal details, Address Details, project reports, etc.
- After filling the application form, attached all important documents with the application form.
- Then you have to submit the application to the respective Employment Exchange Office.
- After verification and if you are found eligible for the scheme then your application will be forwarded to the concerned District Employment Exchange for scrutiny.
- Then the District Employment Officer will submit the scrutinized applications to the District Committee for sanctioning loans via Nationalised Banks, District Co-operative Banks, Scheduled Banks, and KSFE.
- In the District Committee of KESRU, Panchayat President is the Chairman and the employment officer will be the convening sanctioning authority.
In case if your application gets rejected by the official, in that case, you can re-submit your application form with the project report to the concerned Regional Deputy Director of Employment. Then the official will recheck your application and project and might sanction your loan for your venture.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the (KESRU) Kerala Self Employment Scheme, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.