Kerala Free Laptop Scheme | Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Kerala Registration
The scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Kerala. Nowadays during COVID-19 electronic gadgets are playing an important role in everyone’s life especially students as their studies are going on online mode but some students don’t have good communication modes. Keeping this in mind government will help all of the students who are struggling very hard to keep up their studies because they are not able to find good communication channels.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about the scheme like its objectives, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process. So to know more stay connected with us.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Students who belong to the lower category such as scheduled caste(SC) or scheduled tribe(ST) will be benefited under this scheme. Such students who belong to lower categories are getting many difficulties while studying from home because they are not having proper technological advancement which is causing an effect on their studies, also they have never used a laptop nor never seen it. The main reason for this is poverty. These schemes will help the students to overcome all of the problems and will help them to study properly.
|Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Highlights|
|About||Kerala Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Benefit||Students will get a free laptop|
|Beneficiaries||Students of lower caste|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main goal of this scheme is to give free laptops to students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- The Kerala Government will spend about Rs. 311 crores to enforce this PC scheme in Kerala for the year 2021.
- Around 36,000 college students of the nation who belong to SC, ST, and OBC castes class will be benefited.
- If you have recently exceeded your 12th board exam, you can definitely use this scheme to grab the PC.
- As we all know nowadays current study from the home trend has been adopted because of the changes due to the devastating coronavirus period.
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- An applicant must be belonging to a lower caste such as scheduled caste(SC) or scheduled tribe(ST) or another backward caste.
- An applicant must have scored at least more than 80% of the percentage of marks.
- The applicant’s family income must be less than 250,000 per annum.
- An applicant must be studying in class 12th to be eligible for the scheme.
- The students of Medical and Engineering can also apply for this Scheme.
Specifications Of Free Laptop Scheme
The laptop will have the following specifications:-
|Size of the Screen||14 inch|
|System Name||ELCOT PC|
|Real MRP||25,000 INR|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, and TN Schemes|
|ROM/ Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to Maximum 320 GB|
The benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, Laptops will be given to the students who have exceeded the 12th board examination with a percentage of 80% and above.
- All the students who are pursuing better education in extraordinary fields like clinical and engineering can also get the benefits of the laptop under this scheme.
- This Scheme will help the students to examine neatly with the help of virtual services.
- With the help of this students will have a basic knowledge about laptops and can also increase their knowledge.
The applicant needs to have the following documents to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Previous Year
- Passport Size Photograph
- Active mobile Number
- Email ID
Follow the following steps for enrollment:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- The login page will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter the credentials and log in.
- The registration page will be displayed on your screen after the login.
- Enter all of the details, upload all the required documents, and select your school or college afterward.
- Click on submit.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you