Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023 | Grihashree Housing Scheme | Grihashree Housing Scheme Application form | Kerala Housing Scheme
Kerala State Housing Board will soon start the inviting application for the Grihashree Housing Scheme. If you are a resident of Kerala and belong to an economically weaker section and do not own a house then keep checking the official website of the Kerala Housing Board Scheme. Under this scheme, a subsidy will be provided on the house to the economically weaker section of people. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
The Kerala State Housing Board was started on 5 March 1971 as a continuation of the Thiruvananthapuram Urban Improvement Trust established in 1961. It is a Kerala government agency that directs and plans housing initiatives. The Housing Board provides financial assistance to the families of Economically Weaker Sections in both urban and rural areas under the Kerala Housing Board Scheme. The board will help low and middle-income families get homes at discounted prices and avail of concessional home loan interest rates.
|About||Kerala Housing Board Scheme|
|Scheme Other Name||Grihashree Housing Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Kerala State Housing Board|
|Objective||Subsidy On Housing|
|Beneficiary||Economical Weaker Section Of People|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Grihashree Housing Scheme Guideline In Malayalam||Click Here|
Objective Of Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
The objectives of the Grihashree Housing Scheme are:
- To provide financial assistance to houseless families for the construction of houses.
- The state government will provide houses to low and middle-income families at subsidized rates.
Benefits Of The Kerala Housing Board Scheme
- Under Grihashree Housing Scheme, the subsidy will be provided on the house to the economically weaker section of people. The details of the houses provided under this scheme are:
- A house with a minimum footprint of 40 square meters costs Rs 4 lakh after subsidy.
- The homes are expected to be priced between Rs. 4 lahks and Rs. 6 lakhs.
- For Rs 4 lakh housing project, Rs 1 lakh is required by the sponsor of the project, the beneficiary will have to contribute an additional Rs 1 lakh as a contribution.
- The economically weaker section will get their own house, and they will get all-weather shelter.
- Kerala residents who want to build their own house in Kerala will not face any problems in getting the loan.
- The scheme will help build modern urban towns with roads, water, electricity, and forest service.
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Housing Scheme
To apply for the Kerala Housing Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- Applicant should not own any property.
- The applicant must have an active bank account.
- LIG and MIG people must have their APL or BPL ration cards to apply for subsidized loans and housing.
- The loan repayment period will be between three to ten years. Monthly installments will be used for the repayment process.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 55 years.
Document Required For Kerala Grihashree Housing Scheme
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Kerala Housing Board Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card, Photo ID Card
- Income Certificate (obtained from Village Officer)
- Property Possession Certificate (from Village Officer)
- Location certificate of property (from Village Officer)
- Self-attested copy of property document
- Self-attested copy of ration card
- Necessary certificate of mortgage (from Sub-Registrar Office) to prove that the property is free of encumbrances.
- Certificate from concerned Local Self-Government Secretary/Village Officer that applicant and family have no habitable house.
- Certificate obtained from the Secretary of the Local Self-Government that the applicant has not received any housing benefit under the Life Housing Scheme or any other similar housing scheme.
- Handwritten receipt and Tandaper certificate after leaving the place.
- Copy of the page of the bank passbook specifying the account number, name of the beneficiary, and IFS Code of the bank
- Caste proof certificate (for SC/ ST category only)
How To Apply For Kerala Housing Board Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Kerala State Housing Board.
- On the home page, you have to click on Grihasree Housing Project.
- Now the Grihashree Housing Scheme Application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application, upload the documents, and click on submit.
- Now you have successfully applied for the scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.