Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023, Application Form: It is a government initiative under which the Tamil Nadu government will provide sewing machines and training, boosting income and self-employment opportunities for eligible residents. Today in this article, we will provide complete details about the TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme such as eligibility, documents, how to apply, etc. So read the article till the end.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme is a special program started by the government to help people in Tamil Nadu. The objective of this scheme is to provide free sewing machines to people who need them. These tailoring machines can help them become self-dependent and generate income by stitching clothes. The government will also provide some money to help people buy these machines.
Under this scheme, the state government of Tamil Nadu started exclusive women tailoring training centres and taught them how to use the machines and make clothes. It helps many different kinds of people, like widows, poor women, and disabled men and women. To join the program, you need to be from Tamil Nadu, have a low income, and be between 20 and 40 years old.
|Free Sewing Machine Scheme, Tamil Nadu Free Tailoring Machine Scheme
|Government Of Tamil Nadu
|Citizens Of Tamil Nadu
|To Provide a Sewing Machine
|Mode Of Application
Objectives Of The Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- To provide free sewing machines to create self-employment opportunities.
- To increase income and improve the standard of living for beneficiaries.
- To make beneficiary self-dependence and enhance the quality of uniform stitching.
- Boost the productivity of women’s cooperative tailoring societies.
- To promote the social status of beneficiaries through self-employment.
Benefits of TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has started the Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the Government of Tamil Nadu provides free sewing machines to beneficiaries.
- By implementation of this scheme, it will boost the income of beneficiaries and the overall living standard will be enhanced.
- The beneficiary will become self-dependent.
- The TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme is executed by the Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department.
- The government offers a 10% subsidy on advanced sewing machines, making it more affordable for beneficiaries to acquire the necessary equipment.
- Cloth for free school uniforms is supplied to 32 cutting centres under the Social Welfare Department’s supervision.
- Stitched uniforms are distributed to 413 AEEOs and 67 DEOs in the Education Department.
- The government provides 15,500 advanced sewing machines to women’s industrial cooperative societies with a 10% subsidy.
- Exclusive women tailoring training centres operate in Salem and Tiruvannamalai for tribal women.
- These centres will train 35 tribal women each year.
Beneficiaries Of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine
- Deserted wives
- Women from economically weaker section
- disabled men and women
- Socially affected women
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Only Widows, Deserted wives Women from economically weaker sections disabled men and women, and Socially affected women are eligible for the Tamil Nadu Free Tailoring Machine Scheme.
- The income of the applicant should be below Rs 12000
- The age of the applicant should be between 20 to 40 years
Documents Required For TN Free Sewing Machine
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Proof of knowing tailoring
- Deserted wife certificate
- Community certificate
- Destitute widow certificate
- Disabled medical certificate
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
- Firstly download the TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme application form pdf from the official website or download it from the given link.
- Now download the application form and take a printout of this form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form like your name, gender, address, date of birth, caste, category, annual income etc.
- After completing the application form attach documents with it.
- Now submit the application form and documents to the nearest social welfare department office.
- By following this procedure you can easily apply for the free tailoring machine scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website, Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Governments.