shakti scheme smart card apply online | shakti scheme smart card apply online | shakti scheme smart card apply online | shakti smart card application form | how to apply shakti smart card | shakti smart card online application | shakti smart card karnataka last date to apply
Karnataka Shakti Scheme:- Karnataka Govt has implemented the Shakti Scheme in the state. Under this scheme, from June 11 onwards, women in the state are free to ride state-owned buses. There are several restrictions, such as the 50% male seat reservation. A person must be a native of the state of Karnataka.
Depending on how far the state’s women traveled, the road transport businesses will receive reimbursement. To take advantage of this scheme. The females of the state are allowed to apply through Seva Sindhu Portal for the Shakti Smart Card within three months. This means, by September 11, women will have to apply for this, otherwise they will not get the benefit. To know all the information related to ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ read this article till the end.
Karnataka Shakti Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka started the “Shakti Yojana” program, which provides free transportation for women on KSRTC and BMTC state-run buses. In addition, as part of the “Shakti Yojana,” the government distributed certain free passes to women during the program’s launch so they could ride KSRTC and BMTC buses for free. This change will benefit more than 41.8 lakh female travelers. The Shakti Yojana would allow women in Karnataka to ride government buses for free throughout the state. Every day, more than 41.8 lakh women will use this free transport service. The program is open to all women who live in the state of Karnataka.
|Article About||Shakti Scheme|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women of state|
|Benefits||Free travel across the state|
|Last Date to Apply||11 September 2023|
Shakti Smart Card Objective
The main objective of the Karnataka government to start the Shakti Scheme is to provide free bus travel to the women of the state. The free bus trip program for women will advance gender equality and give them more power by removing any obstacles to mobility that they might encounter.
ಕುಟುಂಬದ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯನ್ನು ತನ್ನ ಹೆಗಲ ಮೇಲೆ ಹೊತ್ತು ಹಗಲಿರುಳು ಶ್ರಮಿಸುತ್ತಿರುವ ನನ್ನ ಸಹೋದರಿಯರಿಗೆ,
ಉಜ್ವಲ ಭವಿಷ್ಯದ ಕನಸು ಕಟ್ಟಿಕೊಂಡು ಶಾಲಾ ಕಾಲೇಜುಗಳಿಗೆ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಬೆಳೆಸುವ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿನಿಯರಿಗೆ,
ಅನಾರೋಗ್ಯ, ಅಗತ್ಯ ವಸ್ತುಗಳ ಖರೀದಿ ಇನ್ನಿತರ ಕೆಲಸ ಕಾರ್ಯಗಳ ನಿಮಿತ್ತ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಮಾಡುವ ನಾಡಿನ ತಾಯಂದಿರಿಗೆ ನಮ್ಮ ಈ ಶಕ್ತಿ… pic.twitter.com/oVKnOM6Fe0
— Siddaramaiah (@siddaramaiah) June 11, 2023
- Women will have better access to transportation services thanks to the free bus rides. This may boost their mobility and make it simpler for them to get to their places of employment, education, healthcare, and other important locations.
- Initiatives that offer free bus rides will relieve some of the financial pressure on women. Women may benefit from this by being able to save money for other necessities like food, education, or healthcare.
- Free bus fares are one way to encourage more women to work. It removes the obstacle of transport costs, enabling women to look for career opportunities and support the economy.
- Free transportation is a benefit that can empower women by encouraging their independence. They are able to move around easily thanks to the transportation alternatives.
Karnataka Shakti Scheme Under Allowed Buses
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
- Kalyana Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (KKRTC)
- North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC)
Not Allowed Buses
- EV Power Plus
- Sleeper without AC
Eligibility Criteria For Shakti Smart Card
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must be female. (Including Girls Age from 6 to 12)
- People of the transgender community can also get the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents for Shakti Smart Card
- Government-issued ID card such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driver’s License.
- Recent Passport-Sized Photograph
- Transgender Certificate issued by the Competent Authority(For Transgender individuals)
Shakti Smart Card Apply Online
- First, go to the Official Website of the Seva Sindhu portal, i.e. sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- If you are a new, register yourself by clicking on the new user? register here option.
- Once you successfully registered yourself, log in to the portal by entering login credentials.
- After login, click on the Apply for Shakti Smart Card option.
- An application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details in the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit option.
Know Your Application Status
- First, go to the Official Website.
- On the home page, you will see the Check Your Application Status section.
- In this section, select department, service and then enter your application ID.
- After that, click on the “check status now” option.
- application status will be shown on your screen.
In this article, we have shared all the important information related to Karnataka Shakti Yojana, if you are still facing any problems, then we have provided the helpline number of this scheme below. By contacting this number, women can get any information related to this scheme and also if there is any complaint, they can call on this number. Thank you!
- Helpline Number=> 1902