Karnataka Kayaka Yojana is a social security program announced by the chief minister of Karnataka in the state budget 2018-19. The objective of this program is to focus on empowering women in the State to create more job opportunities. Under this scheme, the women SHGs of the state can avail of the interest-free loan from Rs 1 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs. Today in this article we will discuss everything about the scheme, including its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, essential highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
The state government of Karnataka has started the Kayaka scheme for Women SHGs of the state. It is a comprehensive scheme for women’s empowerment, increase in entrepreneurship, and skill development. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance(loans) to the members of the SHGs. The applicant gets a loan of upto Rs 10 lakhs. The state government will provide loans upto Rs 5 lakhs at a 0% interest rate and loan amounts above Rs 5lakh will be provided at a 4% interest rate. The scheme will offer skill training, which helps small businesses and businesswomen.
|About||Karnataka Kayaka Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Started On||January 2021|
|Inaugurated By||Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy|
|Objective||To Empower Women And Self-help Groups.|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of The Karnataka|
|Interest Rate||Upto 5 Lakh – 0%, Above 10 Lakh – 4%|
|Official Website||Not Launched Yet|
|Karnataka Govt Offical Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
The objectives of the Karnataka Kayaka Yojana are:
- To empower women and self-help groups.
- To provide loans as financial assistance to the member of SHGs.
- To create opportunities for self-employment and empowerment for women.
Benefits & Features Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
- The state government of Karnataka has started the Kayaka scheme for Women SHGs of the state.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance(loans) to the members of the SHGs.
- Loan amount up to Rs.5 lakh will be provided at a 0% interest rate and loan amount above Rs.10 lakh will be provided at a 4% interest rate.
- Loans will be provided to self-help groups from cooperative banks.
- The state government of Karnataka will buy the finished product that the SHG members have prepared. This will result in successful applicants having access to a reliable source of income.
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Kayaka Yojana are as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Only women-authorized self-help groups and SHGs are eligible for this scheme.
- The monthly income of the candidate’s family brings less than Rs. 20,000 per month in total revenue.
Documents Required For Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
The following documents are needed to apply for Karnataka Kayaka Yojana:
- Residence Proof.
- Identity Proof such as aadhar card etc.
- Bank Account Information.
- Membership Certificate for Self-Help Groups
- Income Certificate.
- Candidate’s Photograph
Implementation Of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
- The Karnataka Kayaka scheme will be implemented in different stages:
- In the initial stage, the state government will cover all urban areas and grant loan benefits to the 3000 SHGs.
- SHGs can avail the interest-free loans upto Rs 5 lakhs and a loan of Rs 10 lakhs at a 4% interest rate.
- Under this scheme, the finished products of the SHGs group will be purchased by the state government.
- The government organizes training camps to help them develop and market various products. In addition, the government also ensures that marketing facilities apply to all finished products.
How To Apply For Karnataka Kayaka Yojana?
This is a new scheme started by the government of Karnataka. The Karnataka government has not released any information about how to apply for Kayaka Scheme. As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
1. What is Karnataka Kayaka Scheme?
2. Who are eligible for Kayaka Scheme?
Only women-authorized self-help groups and SHGs are eligible for this scheme.
The monthly income of the candidate’s family brings less than Rs. 20,000 per month in total revenue.
3. What are the documents required for Kayaka Scheme?
Identity Proof such as aadhar card etc.
Bank Account Information.
Membership Certificate for Self-Help Groups