e pan download | instant e pan download | instant pan card download | instant e pan card download | e pan card download | download e pan instant | instant pan download | pan card apply | instant e pan card apply | e filing instant pan
Due to its significance in identifying, the PAN card is a crucial document for Indian individuals. Today, we will go over a step-by-step process for applying for an instant e-pan card that will be available to all Indian citizens. In this article, we will go over some of the most significant features of the recently introduced Instant E PAN Card from the Indian government. We will discuss the fee and the paperwork needed to apply for an Instant E-Pan Card in this article.
Instant E Pan Download 2023
The Indian government has introduced the Pan Card, a crucial document that allows everyone to confirm their identification without having to carry a long list of documentation. The PAN Card is the most crucial document for Indian citizens because it is required to use the services of government programs that are implemented by the relevant authorities. The responsible authorities recently introduced a new program known as the e-PAN card.
Instant E Pan Card
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman included a new feature to the budget for 2020 that allows citizens to instantly obtain a permanent Account Number using their Aadhaar number without filling out an application. Nirmala Sitharaman formally launched the office for the current PAN distribution with Aadhaar-based e-KYC. The Income Tax office posted on Twitter that requesting a temporary PAN is a simple process. This service is currently available to PAN applicants who have both a significant Aadhaar number and a mobile number registered with Aadhaar. The designation process is paperless, and each candidate receives a free electronic PAN (e-PAN).
Instant E Pan Card Objective
The purpose of this feature is to make the pan allocation procedure simpler for Indian people. In about 10 minutes, you can download a free soft copy of E-Pan. This immediate e-PAN is the same as the PAN card you receive after completing the thorough application. When opening a bank account or demat account, applying for a debit or credit card, paying income tax, filing tax returns, etc., a PAN card is a crucial document that is needed. This electronic PAN card functions in the same way as the conventional PAN card.
Instant E Pan Card Benefits
The recent launch of the E PAN Card by the relevant government agencies provides a number of advantages. Many people will be able to download their PAN cards while sitting at home thanks to the deployment of this e-PAN card. The PAN card is readily available on our computer screens, which is the fundamental benefit of the e-PAN card. The process to print our PAN card will no longer require a trip to the government office.
Instant E Pan Card Implementation
People who wish to apply for an instant e-PAN must input certain crucial details. Candidates should use a one-time secret word (OTP) on their registered cell phone number to confirm their subtleties. Candidates must ensure that all of their Aadhaar details are correct because applications may be rejected if there is an instance of information crisscrossing. The candidate will receive a neatly marked e-PAN and a QR code after successful Aadhar subtlety confirmation. Along with a candidate photo, this QR code will convey segment details.
Link E-Pan With Aadhar Card
It will be possible to download the quick PAN card in PDF format. An embedded QR code in the PDF file comprises information about the applicant’s name, date of birth, and photo. To download e-Pan from the income tax e-filing portal, enter your 15-digit acknowledgment number. The registered email address can also receive a soft copy of the electronic pan. You must pay fees to apply for an E-pan on the NSDL or UTITSL websites. On the other hand, there are no expenses associated with applying for an E-pan through the income tax e-filing system. This way of applying for a PAN card will automatically link your Aadhaar card to your PAN card.
Instant E Pan Card Requirements
- The applicant must possess a current Aadhar card that has never been associated with a different PAN before.
- The applicant’s Aadhar card must be linked to the registered mobile number.
- There are no KYC documents that applicants need to provide or upload.
- Already PAN card holders are not eligible to apply for e-PAN card services.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The e-Pan card is not applicable for HUF, Firms, Trusts, and Companies.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number.
- Mobile number must link to Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Domicile certificate
- Residence address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Instant E Pan Card Application Procedure Through Aadhar
- First, visit the Official Website of e-filing i.e.incometax.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Instant e-Pan card option from the ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Now click on the Get New E-Pan option.
- A new page will open.
- On this page, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- After that, tick on the declaration and click on continue.
- An OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the OTP Box.
- Now click on validate Aadhar OTP and click on continue.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page tick on the checkbox and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now click on the continue button.
- After that, enter the OTP and click on continue.
- Now validate your email ID by clicking one validated email ID.
- After that, select the check box and click on the Continue button.
- You will receive an acknowledgment number once you have submitted your UID details for validation.
- You can view the pan allotment status by entering your Aadhar number.
Check Status/Download Instant Pan
- Visit the official website of e-filing.
- The home page will open.
- Now click on instant e Pan under the quick link section.
- After that, click on Check Status/Download Pan.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, enter your Aadhaar number and click on continue.
- Now enter OTP and click on continue.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you can check the status of your PAN allotment request.
- If the pan allocation is successful, a PDF link to download your pan file will be generated within 10 minutes.
- If the pan file containing your pan is password-protected, you can open a PDF file by entering your birthdate in the format DDMMYYYY as the password.