Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana | Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana Registration
The Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana has been launched by the government of Haryana. Basically under this scheme daughters of economically poor families will be benefited. Under this scheme, the assistance of 41, 000 rupees was being provided earlier for the marriage of daughters of poor families of the state, which was increased to 51000 rupees.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, important highlights, and the application process. So to know more stay connected with us.
Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana
The scheme has been launched by the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Haryana. Under the Vivaha Shagun Yojana, girls belonging to scheduled castes/tribes and below the poverty line and widows will benefit. With the help of this money, the poor people of the state will be able to get their daughters to marry well. The assistance of 41, 000 rupees was being provided earlier for the marriage of daughters of poor families of the state, which was increased to 51000 rupees.
|Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana Highlights
|Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana
|Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department
|Government of Haryana
|Girls of the state
Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana Objectives
The Objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- Financially poor people are unable to marry their daughters due to lack of money and face many problems. Keeping this in mind the government of Haryana Launched the Kanyadan Yojana. The scheme’s main objective is to provide financial assistance of Rs 51,000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
- With the help of this money, people of the state can easily arrange their daughter’s marriage, without any financial problems.
An applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll yourself on the Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Any widow / divorced woman who has not availed of the scheme earlier.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- The age limit for girls is 18 years and above and for boys, it’s 21 years or more.
- Only two girls from a family avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Any widow or divorced woman can avail the benefit of the Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana for remarriage under this scheme.
- Benefits will be provided to girls belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes and those living below the poverty line as well as widows.
The applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Marriage certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Birth certificate of bride and groom
- Divorce certificate
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Here are some of the new updates of the scheme:-
- A new announcement has been made that the benefit of this scheme will now be provided to the disabled persons of the state as well.
- This information was given by Dr. Banwari Lal, Minister for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide an assistance amount of Rs 51,000 for the married couple if both the wife and husband are disabled.
- And if either of the couples is handicapped, then they will be provided a support amount of Rs. 31,00. Such Divyang can avail the scheme up to one year of marriage. In this, registration with the competent authority, disability for eligibility should be 40% and above.
The funds provided to the beneficiaries will be in several installments. Here are some of the details given below about funds that will be provided according to different class:-
- For the marriage of daughters\widow women – Under Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana, an amount of Rs 51,000 will be provided for the marriage of daughters of widowed women. This amount will be given in installments such as Rs. 46,000, before the marriage of the girl or after her marriage, on submission of the marriage certificate, a 09sum of Rs. 5000 will be given within 6 months of the marriage.
- Assistance for below the poverty line, widow / divorced/destitute women, orphans, and destitute girls – Under this scheme, a sum of Rs 41,000 will be given to the daughters of these categories, which is 36 thousand rupees at the time of marriage and 5 thousand rupees for marriage. On submission of marriage registration letters for 6 months will be given.
- In the BPL family, general/scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and backward class family, less than 2.5 acres of agricultural land and funds for income less than one lakh rupees – 11 thousand rupees will be given to these category daughters, of which Rs 10,000 will be given from marriage. 1000 rupees after the first marriage or at the time of marriage, after submitting the certificate of marriage within 6 months.
- Funds to be given to sportswomen – Under this scheme, an amount of 31 thousand rupees will be given.
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself in Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- After that you’ll see the online registration form, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Then fill in all the details carefully like the daughter’s name, applicant’s age, date of marriage, etc. After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, you will have to log in. To log in, you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button.
If you come across any query then you can take help from the details given below:-
- Department Address-The welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department 30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C, Chandigarh – 160017 Haryana, India.
- Telephone- 01722704244, ext. 0221.
- Email- [email protected].
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you