Gujarat Kisan Credit Card | गुजरात किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड | Gujarat KCC | Application Form | Benefits | Documents Required | KCC Bank Loan Links
Gujarat Kisan Credit Card Scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Gujarat. As we all know that India is an agricultural country, the biggest employment sector here is agriculture. In the country, a considerable population is directly or indirectly dependent on agriculture and allied activities. Basically under this scheme government will try to increase the income of the farmers so that their social and economic conditions can be improved. This will also encourage farmers towards agriculture.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Gujarat Kisan Credit Card like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, application form in pdf form, etc. So to know more about Gujarat Kisan Credit Card stay connected with us till the end.
|Gujarat Kisan Credit Card Highlights|
|About||Gujarat Kisan Credit Card|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Benefit||Will get loans at low interest|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gujarat Kisan Credit Card
Kisan Credit Card Scheme was implemented by NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) and RBI (Reserve Bank of India). Kisan Credit Card was introduced in 1998 to provide quick loans to farmers for purchasing seeds, fertilizers, agricultural machinery, etc. Through the Gujarat Kisan Credit Card, insurance and loans are provided by the government to the marginal and small farmers of the state.
On Kisan Credit Card, the government is providing a loan of Rs 2 lakh to the farmers at an interest rate of 2%. Through which the farmer can buy the items related to agriculture and improve his family, financial and social situation.
Gujarat Kisan Credit Card Objectives
The main objectives of the Gujarat Kisan Credit Card are as follows:-
- The main objective behind this scheme is to provide immediate, short-term formal credit to the farmers especially during the planting and harvesting seasons. Over the years, the government has simplified the application process and repayment process to reduce the debt burden of farmers. Farmers can avail these credit cards in various cooperative banks, public sector commercial banks, and rural banks.
Benefits availed from this card are as follows:-
- Through this Chhattisgarh government is providing insurance to marginal and small farmers with loans up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Farmer can buy seeds, fertilizers, agricultural equipment with the loan amount.
- Farmers economic conditions will improve through this.
Features of Kisan Credit Card are as follows:-
- This Kisan Credit Card is generally valid for five years. which should be renewed annually.
- The interest rate on Kisan Credit Card starts from 2% and can go up to 4%.
- Up to a specified limit, you do not need collateral. However, the collateral-free limit may differ from one bank to another.
- There is no restriction on cash withdrawal if it is within the prescribed credit limit.
The farmer will need the following documents to make Gujarat Kisan Credit Card.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Active Mobile Number
Banks where we can apply for KCC
The following banks are accepting applications for Kisan Credit Card Scheme-
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Bank Of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Canara Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
Now the beneficiary can apply for this scheme on the official website sitting at home. Beneficiaries will not need to visit any government office to apply under this scheme. This will save both time and money. Follow the following steps for enrollment in Gujarat KCC:-
You can apply in both ways offline and online according to your convenience:-
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest bank from where you want to take a loan. From there you have to get the application form of the scheme.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly and then attach all the required documents.
- After completion of all the processes, you have to submit the completely filled form to the bank.
- After this, your application will be scrutinized by the bank officials. If the information given by you is found correct in the investigation, you will be given the benefit of a Kisan Credit Card.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of your bank branch.
- Below we are providing you the list of all the banks providing loans under Kisan Credit Card.
|Bank Name||Official Website|
|State Bank Of India||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|Andhra Bank||Click Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Canara Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
- Here you have to select the option of Kisan Credit Card on the home page.
- After this, the Kisan Credit Card page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link “Apply Online”.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you. Here you have to fill in all the asked information correctly and then attach all the required documents and then submit it.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.